Egyptian Restaurants by Genkicoll Jay and Fern

1 Screenshot

About This File

Egyptian Restaurants by Genki Jay and Fern

The Sands of the Pharaoh Restaurant and the Arabic Express (a take and eat fast food place). Made to match the items Genkicoll's Egypt-theme Pack.

The Arabic Express sells bocadillos, a type of sub sandwich, and french fries for your guests to eat at a picnic table or bench.

The Sands of the Pharaoh Restaurant sells Moussaka Bechamel, a layered meal of ground meat and eggplant, topped with a delicious cream sauce (comes with a salad); Hummus Plate, a platter of pita bread slices with a generous amount of hummus for dipping; Hibiscus Tea, a sweet Egyptian drink; and Sahara Sundaes, creamy vanilla yogurt topped with sweet honey, whipped cream and slivered almonds.

Graphics, ztds and rotations by Genki; Arabic Express configuration by Jay (and tweaked by Fern when I decided to change the name); Sands of the Pharaoh configured by Fern

Many, MANY thanks to Jay and Fern for taking the time to configure these buildings for me when I was unable to. I am very grateful, thank you!

This zip file contains both the individual ztds and a combined ztd. You will only need the combined ztd or the individual ztds, not both.

Requires LANG--Fern-Tek dll for the buildings to work in-game

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.