Tall English Elms by Dr Rick

1 Screenshot

About This File

Tall English Elms

Author : Dr Rick

Current ztd date : August 11, 2013

Compatibility : All Game Versions

Description : This ".ztd" file contains 2 tall English or common elms (Ulmus procera). Also known as the Atinian Elm, it was spread across Europe by the Romans to train vines. The Romans also spread the fallow deer across Europe, joining native roe and red deer in Belgium where Taz was inspired to make her fabulous ZT animals. These English elms will go well with such Deciduous Forest animals. There are also decorative versions of these inside the same ".ztd" file that can be used in any exhibit and that do not count toward suitability so that you can add as many as you like to an exhibit.

Description from Dr Rick : The superb Eurasian deer made by Taz to increase the amount of European interest available for Zoo Tycoon zoos stimulated me to think about my many encounters with deer in the UK, France, Belgium and the Netherlands. These have included many in forest habitats right back to the 1970's, when I used to live on the edge of a forest in southern England. The hedgerow of the field opposite my house was dominated by several very large (30-40 metres tall) English elm trees. Under the shelter of these hedgerows, I met my first deer face to face, a baby roe deer. I felt therefore that these imposing elm trees went well with Taz's deer.

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments