Alaskan Timber Wolf by Scooby

Admin Uploader

1 Screenshot

About This File

Greetings all!

I am very pleased to announce the release of the Alaskan Timber Wolf. Coded to be fully independent, it should not require having any expansions at all.

The animal's primary biome is Boreal Forest, and is fully compatible in both Alpine and Tundra as well, due to the animals range. Complete with new t-shirt gift, higher donation value, and 4 different skins. Coded with the latest pack instincts and territorial nature, it will behave very much like wolves in the wild, with females fighting for alpha dominance to mate, and males fighting for alpha dominance over females and territory.

Originally Released Sep 3 2008 at Zoo Tycoon Unleashed.

Updated : Sep 3 2008

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is a cool download. :)

But it has been 6 years since the last download (this one) was released for Zoo Tycoon 2 on this site.

15 minutes ago, DinosaursRoar said:

This is a cool download. :)

But it has been 6 years since the last download (this one) was released for Zoo Tycoon 2 on this site.

We host a few ZT2 downloads but we are predominantly a ZT1 site.  You may want to check out the downloads at this site:  https://forumsclub.com/forums/f440-zoo-tycoon-2/

• Like 1

On 10/23/2022 at 9:30 PM, Cricket said:

We host a few ZT2 downloads but we are predominantly a ZT1 site.  You may want to check out the downloads at this site:  https://forumsclub.com/forums/f440-zoo-tycoon-2/

But all of its downloads are down due to an error saying "Sorry, you do not have permission for that" and is telling me to sign in even if I'm already signed in. 😭

8 minutes ago, DinosaursRoar said:

But all of its downloads are down due to an error saying "Sorry, you do not have permission for that" and is telling me to sign in even if I'm already signed in. 😭

From that screen, click on the Contact Us button.  The admin of that site, slg, is usually good at replying in a timely manner :)