My works on lacking stuff...

They both l;ook amazing to me
  3. Today
  4. pukkie

Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

love the East Siberian BrownBear Hawkeye! Well done
  5. MaastrichianFan

Animal Kids Zoos Showcases

Day 147: Here is animal that is made for the Aerial Animal Kids Zoo which is a couple of Australian Wedge-Tailed Eagles with Hard Quandong Trees in their enclosure.
  6. jbl89

Automatic Sprite Rendering

As for the number of colors - keep in mind that in a ZT1 color palette, you only have about 255 colors. Would need to check, could even be 254.
  7. Spiralithic

Lapis' Works

YES YES YES!!! NATIVE SOUTH AMERICAN UNGULATES YAY!!!!
  8. Goosifer

Goosifer's [Normal] Projects

Less deliberate and more blissful ignorance haha. I'll give the morphology another look. I think giving a mythological animal a more grounded design so it fits with with Zoo Tycoon makes a lot of sense.
  9. lukamas

I already found the culprit, thanks for the tips, it was indeed the .pal files, thanks for the tips.
  10. Fern

I do not know what method you are using but ZT does .pal files differently. Try reading this and see if you find anything useful. trying to work out how pal files work for scenery objects
  11. Yesterday
  12. Spiralithic

Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

this brings a tear to my eye, 1000000 times thank you!!
  13. HENDRIX

Deliberately ignoring wing feather morphology to double down on the mythology aspect? Primaries and secondaries and coverts follow clear rules in real birds, which you may or may not want to stick to.
  14. HENDRIX

I think rainbow palette means the .pal file can't be found?
  15. lukamas

I tried everything to correctly render the sprites for an animal for zt1 in this case, a Western/Lowland Bongo, but I keep getting this pixel palette error, I tried converting with the right palette from blender several times, and it gives me these rainbow pixels, how do I fix this, having no luck, I have not modded zt1 in a long time, so how do I fix this?
  16. Hawkkeye666

Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Lowland bongo should be ingame bongo, lighter and without liking elevation.
  17. Goosifer

Trying for a plaque shot first so gunning a little higher on fidelity, restarting wings. will probably keep this version even through animation though.
  18. MaastrichianFan

Day 146: Here is animal that is made for the Aerial Animal Kids Zoo which is a family of Eastern Egyptian Vultures with Khejri Trees in their enclosure.
  19. lukamas

Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

I understand, I did some research, and they are the same animal and found in the mountains of Kenya, same species, but is the Lowland\Western Bongo planned, I might return to zt1 modding and do one if it is not already planned.
  20. MarkBL20

Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

The Eastern Bongo and the Mountain Bongo are the same animal
  21. lukamas

Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Nice work on the Eastern Bongo, is the Mountain Bongo planned? I have not seen that species as a mod around for zt1.
  22. Last week
  23. Firehawke

Cromer Zoo Gardens

It's looking great! Can't wait to see what else you add!
  24. MaastrichianFan

Day 145: Here is animal that is made for the Aerial Animal Kids Zoo which is a family of King Vultures with Kapok Trees in their enclosure.
  25. Fern

Lapis' Works

From Jay to me: You might want to recommend that they add "ByWhateverTheyWantToUseAsTheirName" to the end of the ".ztd" file names to avoid conflicts. Currently the blue whale and capybara ztd names conflict with others. There might be others, but I know those names conflict. I also prefer not using spaces in ztd file names. So it could be BlueWhaleBy... or Blue_Whale_By... . And it is also best to put ".ztd" files inside ".zip" files. That allows people to have the same ".ztd" file dates, and makes it more obvious whenever a ".ztd" has been updated. Having people download ".zip" files instead of downloading ".ztd" files also avoids problems with some browsers and some web sites.
  26. MaastrichianFan

Day 144: Here is animal that is made for the Aerial Animal Kids Zoo which is a family of Whooping Cranes with water reeds in their enclosure. Also, Happy Earth Day!
  27. LapisLazuli77

Lapis' Works

Aight yknow what here's the whale wheeeeeee You need a big tank for this one, anything less than 10 squares in a dimension ain't gonna cut it Use headphones for the best audio experience! Blue Whale.ztd
  28. MaastrichianFan

Day 143: Here is animal that is made for the Aerial Animal Kids Zoo which is a family of White-Bellied Sea Eagles with mangrove trees in their enclosure.
  29. Zarawatto

My works on lacking stuff...

I finally managed to recover the shadows of my animals from UFO. I found that Yi qi and Titanis have the best animations I made so far... I can't say the same about my Tupandactylus, which is honestly disappointing... I'm not sure about fixing, full remake or just discard it... New version is already available: Previous version New version
  1. Load more activity