ZT1 Cheats and Easter Eggs

genkicoll

You missed some.

In October all dinosaurs are half price.

Name an exhibit "Super Croc" to unlock Deinosuchus.

I think that second one only works in Dino Digs. The first one is definately only Dino Digs

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, a day ago, i've found a cheat, that shows if we change the zoo name Tanzania, nepal, or any other, it will shaped that country. Is it true ?

genkicoll

I sincerely doubt it. There are a lot of fake cheats out there. It would be very cool if it WERE true, though! Why don't you try it out and let us know? Next time I open my game, I'll test it, too :wink:

Genki and ZooLoverz,

The list was long, but a long time ago, I tried some of them and they didn't work, so I doubt any of them will. I can't remember which ones I tried. I also tried the Bill Gates and Bill Clinton? Cheats and they didn't work either. I've never tried the Wonderland or Microsoft Cheats though. One is that the Guests pay double at Attractions and another is a Happiness Cheat, I think. Does anybody remember or are they posted here somewhere on our site? I know they are at ZTUF if you do a Search for Cheats.

Kim

"Something just occurred to me. "

Please promise me you'll spend at least one hour outdoors this week! :risitas6ba0: :mad: :24:

Kim is starting to speak Pukkanese. The list of cheats here at ZTP is in this current thread!

There are MANY fake ones. You can Google ZT & cheats and you'll find all sorts of sites with real & fake cheats.

Emailed you a hints opdf from Zoo Enclave which lists quite a few.

IcePengwyn,

I'm starting to speak Pukaneese?? In what way? Received and read your e-mail. Some of those cheats are official, but some, Like the different Countries, Getting the Chinese Restaurant and the other one (which I forget the name of now) didn't work for me. I'm not sure the Bill Gates or Bill Clinton ones did for me either and I've seen them on the official site. I've never tried the Microsoft cheat or the Wonderland cheat, tried the Dr. Frankenstein one once, have to keep trying that one. Also tried the Dr. Dolittle, both ways, cause I wasn't sure how to spell it (nothing happened. I think I got confused as to which cheat is which (it's the Dr. Frankenstein one that is supposed to cause a 10% chance of a different animal being born than what it's supposed to be. Had to used multiple maintenence workers for "The Rock" cheat to finally work for me as some are girls. Very weird. It's also still hard for me to tell the difference. I know the girls have ponytails, the guys don't, but do I look at their picture on the Staff Panel or when they are walking around the zoo?

Sockpuppet,

I think the Super Croc Cheat works in all of them, but I'm not sure. I'd have to go and check. Okay, it worked with, believe it or not, the "Ice Age Animals "Zoo, but not with the "Orca Show" Scenario, so, not in MM, the cheat doesn't work, but yes, on the ZT and DD.

Jordan,

Name a Guest "Redman" and all guests around him/her wear red clothes. Same goes for "Yellowman". There isn't one for Green though.

Kim

All workers will be of the same sex when you click the hire worker button. So if the MM worker has red hair, all of the ones available are women.

For the real cheats to work you need to make sure spelling is accurate. For some reason computer programs are fussy that way.

• 5 months later...

There are a couple cheats I found that I have tested and I have found them to be true.

If you rename a reindeer "Comet" it makes all the dinosaur eggs disapear.

rename a grizzly bear "Deer" all bears will excape any non electrified fence.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The Dr. Dolittle cheat does work! I've tried it.

Just thought I'd mention it. :laugh:

*WARNING*

Makes animals particularly gazelles and lions breed extremely fast and it's hard to keep up with them so I don't advise doing it since it's more fun just doing high happiness exhibits and waiting for gestation periods to end. :blink: