• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• ageise02

• IcePengwyn

• ZooDragon

Savannahjan

Genki, I can't click on any of these, is it just me?

genkicoll

It's not you, Jan - they're as big as they're going to get. You can always do a Print Screen and take it into a paint program to enlarge it so you can see better. Or you can go to Zoo Enclave and see if their version is bigger. One day I'll try to transcribe all of the information into an actual list, but I have a lot of other projects I'm working on right now :wink:

today I'm seeing all but the one in post #2 but I went to Enclave and downloaded them. If you want Genki, (and if it would help) I could make them into excel spreadsheets and either post them or email them to one of you guys and you could post them.

• 11 months later...
barbinflorida

I don't have Excel or a spreadsheet program but.. I have these in my notes. I have no idea where I got them from years ago but in any case, they should help. I need to refer to them myself to get through these last scenarios as I did not have everything in one list and just found them.

Komodo dragon-80, Yeti-90, Magnet-50, Reindeer-45, Panda-90, Mexican wolf-8, Bigfoot-85, Java Rhinocerous-15, Japanese Serow-15, Orangutan-30, Wild Horse-25, Loch Ness-70, Maranchenia-20, Bowhead Whale-75, Sawfish-85, Whale Shark-70, mt. lion-45 (I also have 5 listed?), Sable Antelope-10, Llama-15, Tapir-25

HTH Barb:)

I tried to go the link but in the past year the site must have gone down.