Gage420smoking

• MaastrichianFan
    • LapisLazuli77
    • (Admin)Savannahjan
    • Goosifer
    • maximilianmueller

dll list for the various sites

Fern

This is a list of the main dlls that are in current usage. It is not a list of all dlls.

Blue Fang Ingame dlls:

lang001, 002, 007-010, 012, 013, 015-021, 100, 200, 300, 301, 302

Which of these you have is dependent on what version of the game you have. If you have CC you should have all of them except 301 and 302. These will not change.

Site dlls

These are the combined dlls belonging to the main sites.

Zoo Admin

langZA01.dll Needed for various ZA files. No longer added to.

langZA02.dll Needed for various ZA files. No longer added to.

LangZA03.dll Needed for various ZA files. This is the current dll and will be updated as required for new releases.

Zookeeper's Lounge

LANG--ZKL This is the combined ".dll" for the ZKL site and a number of old sites. This will be updated as required for new releases.

Zoo Tycoon Unleashed

lang--TKZTUFcombin.dll This is the current combined dll and will be updated as required for new releases.

ZT Designers Guild and Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory

LANG--ZTCDD.dll This is the current combined dll and will be updated as required for new releases.

ZooTek Phoenix

LANG--fern-Tek.dll This is a current combined dll and will be updated by Fern as required for new releases configured by Fern.

LANG--Phoenix.dll This is a current combined dll and will be updated by Jane for releases for Tek configured by Jane.

LANG--ZTFcomb.dll Included in the LANG--Phoenix.dll

Lang_ZTF03.dll Included in the LANG--Phoenix.dll

Lang--Jane.dll Included in the LANG--Phoenix.dll

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fern

• HeatherL

• luvmy83wing

• pukkie

Questions!!!!!!!!

nr 1: Does it mean if you have LangZA03.dll You no longer need the first 2?

nr 2: Isn't it so that if you have Jane's dll (and I mean every time the updated version)

you no longer need LANG--ZTFcomb.dll?

nr 3: If you have LANG--fern-Tek.dll is the Lang_ZTF03.dll required anyway?

Questions!!!!!!!!

nr 1: Does it mean if you have LangZA03.dll You no longer need the first 2?

You would need all 3, as they have info for different files in them. ZA lists what files are in each one.

nr 2: Isn't it so that if you have Jane's dll (and I mean every time the updated version)

you no longer need LANG--ZTFcomb.dll?

Yes, you need both. Janes dll is for buildings where she has done the whole file herself. LANG--ZTFcomb.dll is for files that Jane has configured for other members like Brandi and CDL (eg. wolfwhistle) It also contains files I configured but Jay did the dll for.
nr 3: If you have LANG--fern-Tek.dll is the Lang_ZTF03.dll required anyway?
Yes, you need both. These are very different. LANG--fern-Tek.dll is for any files I configure for Tek including the dll. This is a file that will continue to be updated.

Lang_ZTF03.dll was created by LAwebTek for the files by himself and Catfish and contains the ids for the tunnels, bridges and many other files. This dll was created a long time ago and the ids were not used in the way they now are. This file will not be updated.

This isn´t really true. This file was made from start by Jay to be a combined lang dll for all Teks new stuff and for all Teks designers to use. I just took away the Swedish text in it and have added text for other designers buildings, just as it was meant

At the moment this is correct. You are the only one currently adding to this file as you did when you did the Christmas Buildings for Brandi. Jay no longer adds to it, so there is no need here to add his name here although it does appear in the downloads area along with all the rest of the info about this particular dll. And currently nor is anyone else adding to it. If they do then I will change the description in this list. I also worded it specifiaclly to differenciate the difference between the files Jane makes completely herself and those where the graphics are done by someone else ie Brandi and Jane has done the building configuring and dll work.

Same as I update the Fern one when I do something for someone.

This really is just a list of what ones everyone SHOULD have in their game and also notes which ones will be updated from time to time and which ones will never change.

This list will be updated if anything changes.

Thank you for doing so Fern And thanks for explaining to me too. Jane too offcourse I understand it now and I'll make sure I'll get it right.

• 10 months later...
Guest oopsicle
This is a list of the main dlls that are in current usage. It is not a list of all dlls.

Blue Fang Ingame dlls:

lang001, 002, 007-010, 012, 013, 015-021, 100, 200, 300, 301, 302

Which of these you have is dependent on what version of the game you have. If you have CC you should have all of them except 301 and 302. These will not change.

Site dlls

These are the combined dlls belonging to the main sites.

Zoo Admin

langZA01.dll Needed for various ZA files. No longer added to.

langZA02.dll Needed for various ZA files. No longer added to.

LangZA03.dll Needed for various ZA files. This is the current dll and will be updated as required for new releases.

Zookeeper's Lounge

LANG--ZKL This is the combined ".dll" for the ZKL site and a number of old sites. This will be updated as required for new releases.

Zoo Tycoon Unleashed

lang--TKZTUFcombin.dll This is the current combined dll and will be updated as required for new releases.

Jane's

Lang--Jane.dll This is the current combined dll and will be updated as required for new releases.

ZooTek Phoenix

LANG--fern-Tek.dll This is a current combined dll and will be updated by Fern as required for new releases configured by Fern.

LANG--ZTFcomb.dll This is a current combined dll and will be updated by Jane for releases for Tek configured by Jane.

Lang_ZTF03.dll Needed for various ZooTek Phoenix files. No longer added to.

HI Everyone,

I am trying to update my dll's. Can you all please help me? I have all the Blue Fang Dlls and the user-created:

* lang--TKZTUFcombin.dll

* langZA03.dll

* lang_ZTF_Christmas.dll

* LANG--fern-Tek.dll

* LANG--Phoenix.dll

but I am missing:

LANG--ZTFcomb.dll

Lang_ZTF03.dll

Lang--Jane.dll

langZA01.dll

langZA02.dll

Can anyone help me with these? Thank you,

Crystal

Menolly

Crystal the lang-ddl are found under hack in the download database here at Tek. The ones from ZA if you could send me your email addy in a pm I would be happy to send them to you.

Guest oopsicle
Crystal the lang-ddl are found under hack in the download database here at Tek. The ones from ZA if you could send me your email addy in a pm I would be happy to send them to you.

HI Menolly,

Thank you. I have downloaded the items in the hack download database, but I seem to still be missing the ones on my list. I wll message you. thank you again,

Crystal

Time I updated that list. Jane combined all the Tek ones except my one into the Tek phoenix. The readme with that file does say that you do not need the following:

LANG--ZTFcomb.dll

Lang_ZTF03.dll

Lang--Jane.dll

Also you now need LANG--ZTCDD.dll

List updated today