• diegozootycoon
    • (Admin)Savannahjan
    • LapisLazuli77
    • Luz21

Sylvan Grotto Productions Presents - ZZs Complete Collection Zoo

Z.Z.

Z.Z.

Thanks Cricket :)

Sometimes the bee wants a zoo with just ingame items, but I simply cant live without the invisible fence and the map editor :)

VERY NICE SCREENS Z.Z.

LOVE THE LANDSCAPING . :cheerleader2:

Savannahjan

Oh wow, it's lovely! I love your entrance, it's so inviting and lush. Great job with the basic game items, Bravo!

Z.Z.

VERY NICE SCREENS Z.Z.

LOVE THE LANDSCAPING . :cheerleader2:

Thank you Ariznana :) I have a tendency to plant all four corners of every available tile so guests dont have anyplace to walk into and get stuck. :)

Oh wow, it's lovely! I love your entrance, it's so inviting and lush. Great job with the basic game items, Bravo!

Thank you Savannahjan :) I love the rainforest rock formation for backdrop, and the little fountains make the most wonderful little sound :)

Wonderful looking zoo! Love the colors!

Thank you Firehawke :) Purple is my all time favorite color, so it is the base color for the zoo, then blue is added for the marine attractions in the corners, and the buildings in each of the terrain areas are colored to match the terrain, with the exception of the coniferous area which is brown to avoid redundancy with the jungle area green :)

Savannahjan

I just a long, leisurely walk through this zoo and it is amazingly beautiful. Each exhibit is expertly designed. I absolutely love your use of the savannah flowers and the monkey puzzle tree; these are probably my favorite in-game foliage. This would be a dream zoo to actually visit. You have not lost your touch, ZZ.

Z.Z.

Wow Savannahjan, thank you so much :)

When starting to work the exhibits I save the game, then put one animal in, start it up and run rows of 10 foliage, rocks, water and required terrain until the exhibit is as suitable as possible.

I pause the game, write down how many of each of the animals requirements the exhibit needs, check to see which other plants it likes, then reload the game (which brings it up without the animal in it), then I can take my time designing the exhibit.

I do this for all exhibits, then put all animals in at the same time with their keepers assigned and start it up to allow guests in :)

Ive already started another small zoo, trying to get my essential UCIs together :)

Very nice job!...It would be a fantastic "real" zoo, that I would visit many times...

Z.Z.

Hi Caddie! Its so good to see you again!

Thank you, Im happy you enjoyed it :D