Newest Member
    Gage420smoking

• Truly_happy
    • bxdczoo
    • strider213

Sylvan Grotto Productions Presents -

Z.Z.

Z.Z.

Here at Forest Lake we encourage you to don your swim suit and dive right into the refreshing waters where you can Paddle a Boat or Swim With a Cetacean!

Frolic with your aquatic friend as you float past the Lake Fairy or set paddle to dock with your yacht, a good time is had by all at Forest Lake!

post-4437-1194572232_thumb.jpg

post-4437-1194572336_thumb.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Z.Z.

• genkicoll

• ZooGrammy

• pukkie

Z.Z.
I don't recognize the large flat greenish rock near AR's coral formation. What download is that? (if you know :tongue:)

Thats the Copper Ore Rock from Mngwas Tankable Rock Pack :)

Awesome bunch of rocks that I use a LOT, natural and realistic looking, and TANKABLE! YEEHAW!

Yes, that is a new rock for me too. I love how you fill in with the flowers. It's so wonderful to see so many dls in use.

Thank you Grammy :D

I went on a serious download spree, about 6 days worth, then went through and kept the ones I just cant live without, and it still almost crashes my game ;)

Z.Z.

Hungry yet?

Come on over to Red Food Court, located right across the path from Orange Food Court! Or, you can even come on over to Orange Food Court, located directly across from Red Food Court! Either way, you are sure to find enough food to fill your tummy!

post-4437-1194573027_thumb.jpg

post-4437-1194573046_thumb.jpg

genkicoll

Thanks, ZZ :vishenka_34: I'm pretty sure all of the rocks in my rock pack are tankable, too. If they're not, I'll update them! :24: I'm actually making a lot of my items tankable nowadays.

Oh, and combined ztds will help with that crashing problem! We have 2 tutorials on how to do it, and I tend to make my larger packs available both separate and combined. :)

Z.Z.

Hmmm, do I have enough umph to do the Autumn area tonight.....

How about I take a break, do some dishes, feed some fish, pet some cats, kiss my husband, then come back and post the Autumn area shots!

Thanks, ZZ :vishenka_34: I'm pretty sure all of the rocks in my rock pack are tankable, too. If they're not, I'll update them! :24: I'm actually making a lot of my items tankable nowadays.

Oh, and combined ztds will help with that crashing problem! We have 2 tutorials on how to do it, and I tend to make my larger packs available both separate and combined. :)

Yes, Im still figuring out all that computer file stuff.

Its kinda like my car, I know how to put gas in it and make it go....

Oh, and I can use the turn signal...

;D

I love the tankable rocks, waterfalls, and flowers, allows me to add much more visual interest to my habitats.

Z.Z.

This is the Autumn Overview showing the layout for the Autumn area which is located in the Eastern corner of the map.

Accompanying the Autumn Overview is the Autumn Map Edge, depicting the combination of edge foliage and fall foliage in screening the zoo wall.

post-4437-1194580713_thumb.jpg

post-4437-1194580763_thumb.jpg

Z.Z.

This is the Autumn Fairy, one of the four powerful fairys that create the magic around the zoo.

She is surrounded by a Magical Pink Aura (AKA Krill, oceanic creature food available with the Zoo Map Editor by Lowenfrau), and many lovely flowers by Brandi :)

The piles of autumn leaves invite guests to jump right in among the Burning Bushes from Sundances Autumn Foliage Pack :D

I dont normally work well in red, but Sundance has made this section very easy for me to do.

The Autumn Fairy also helps celebrate All Hallows Eve with her very own Jack O Lantern pumpkin, and a nice neutral brown fountain surrounded with bright Jungle Flowers!

post-4437-1194580997_thumb.jpg

Z.Z.

And we come to Fall Forest Foods and Fall Forest Gifts, both in beautiful fall colors, a gorgeous Dragon graces the pavillion where guests can enjoy Oriental Noodles in a special sauce and aromatic teas, while the gift shop is accompanied by the serenity of a lovely Koi Pond and Rock Garden.

post-4437-1194581393_thumb.jpg

post-4437-1194581409_thumb.jpg

Z.Z.

And for special fun and expanded knowledge we have Fall Forest Animatronic Theater and Creatures Of The Night, a house filled with nocturnal denizens.

The beautiful statues in front of the Animatronic Theater were to be animated as well, but upon animation they objected so they were returned to their original inanimate state. The Phoenix Statue and the Pagoda simply begged to be part of the Creatures Of The Night section, so their request was granted.

post-4437-1194581670_thumb.jpg

post-4437-1194581687_thumb.jpg

Z.Z.

And for the kiddies we have Fall Forest Rings and Fall Forest Foto!

But wait! There's more!

Fall Forest Playground! Featuring Bouncy Riding, Tree Swinging, Dino Sliding, Sand Castling and Leaf Jumping! As well as restful benches for the adults to utilize while waiting for the kids to get tired.....

post-4437-1194582083_thumb.jpg

post-4437-1194582104_thumb.jpg