• Most Online

Gage420smoking
    Newest Member
    Gage420smoking

• Fern
    • YoungerPrinceLothric

Posting Screenshots...

Guest Caddienoah

I thought the "secretary bird aviary and a caracal" were ZT2 animals.

Reading the thread at Wildlife it looks like Cricket runs ZT1 in windows 7

Cricket

Yes, i run ZT1 (the Complete Collection) under Windows 7. Take a look at this pic, especially at the top of the window. You will see the exact path where the screenshots folder is in Windows 7. Hope this helps!

zt screenshots dir.png

Thanks Cricket!

UNFORTUNATELY:

That's where it should be, not where it is. There is no folder there. :th_overreact: I'm going to uninstall and install again and see if that will help. Thanks all of you for your help though. It did guide me. Oh, and Fern, the secretary bird and the caracal are user- made animals that I had downloaded previously. So really, the animals are in both games, so the misconseption isn't too suprising.

• 3 years later...

I keep getting "error 10" when I try to post screenshots. Is that indicate a break connecting to the Net?

I keep getting "error 10" when I try to post screenshots. Is that indicate a break connecting to the Net?

FROM WHAT I CAN FIND , IT IS A MISCONFIGURED FILE . TRY RELOADING YOUR GAME . YOU CAN DO THAT YOU KNOW WITHOUT LOSING YOUR SAVED GAMES OR DL FOLDER .

One-third of the screenshots will not upload to Tek and 2/3rds will, so I am still puzzled.

Ariznana, do you mean reinstall the game?

One-third of the screenshots will not upload to Tek and 2/3rds will, so I am still puzzled.

Ariznana, do you mean reinstall the game?

[/quote

THE SCREENSHOTS WERE TAKEN FROM YOUR GAME RIGHT ? IT IS POSSIBLE SOME OF THEM ARE FINE AND SOME ARE MISCONFIGURED . THAT WOULD BE A GLITCH IN YOUR GAME (CONFIGURING THE SCREENSHOTS YOU TOOK ) RELOADING YOUR GAME WOULD REPAIR ANY CORRUPT FILES .

OTHERWISE , THE PROBLEM WOULD BE WITH THE UPLOAD MANAGER ON ZOOTEK . I HAVE NOT NOTICED ANYONE HAVING ISSUE WITH UPLOADING ON THE WEBSITE .

WHEN AND IF YOU RELOAD THE GAME , JUST BE SURE TO "NOT" CHECK WHERE IT SAYS DELETE SAVED GAMES AND UPDATES . WHEN YOU RELOAD , THOSE FOLDERS WILL STILL BE THERE .AND YOU CAN RETAKE ANY SCREENSHOTS THAT WERE NOT GOOD .

Savannahjan

Fountain, did this problem resolve? About 6 months ago, I had continual problems uploading anything to the site; about 2/3 of the time, I would get an error message. The last month or so, I have not had a problem with it. My router is obsolete and we lose connectivity regularly, so I thought that might be the cause.