• (Admin)Cricket
    • kraan
    • MaastrichianFan
    • PollyPocketFan79
    • Luz21

The Sanctuary - zoo & biopark

MaTT²

Hi everyone!

Here are the screens from my current zoo project, I called it The Sanctuary because I'll try to create a zoo with every species available in the game (plus more that I downloaded) ... risky bet but at least, I have lots of fun waiting for me ^^

I tried to design this zoo as if it would be a real one, with a unique path which winds between the exhibits, a kind of walking safari through the different biotopes. I also made a brochure with the descriptions of the biotopes, the exhibits, attractions, etc ... It's in french and pdf format but I will post some screens too, if you want :-)

For now, I just post the entrance and restauration area, 'cos I have to solve a bug with my animals ... Hope you will enjoy !

Here's the entrance

001-entre0.jpg

The welcoming area, with the Gate of the Sphinx, the beginning of the route

002-airedaccueil1.jpg

Back of the entrance

002-airedaccueil2.jpg

Restauration area with restaurant "Le Campement" ...

003-lecampement1.jpg

... and the picnic area just near. Just above, you can the see the entrance of the savannah area.

003-lecampement0.jpg

That's all for today ^^

Matt

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaTT²

• Firehawke

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love the three bridges area! Very creative! Hope to see more soon.

Thanks for these first comments =) I'll post my first exhibits as soon as I will solve my bug ^^

For the bridges, they were included in the North African Theme pack by Blue Fang, there were many items inside : the bridge, the oriental arch, sphinx statue, obelisk, some rocks and foliages, serpent and insect pits, small wall and a path :-)

Cricket

The bridge looks like Sand Bridge by Frogman ... I think I found it at ZooAdmin ...

Oops ! I made a mistake, it's the sand bridge, indeed ^^ It was made from the sand arch from the north african pack, I put everything in the same pack .. sorry :413:

Savannahjan

Your screens are amazing BZH, thanks so much for sharing them with us. We sometimes have zoo building contests here at Tek, would you be interested in participating?

Great job, eager to see more.

Cricket

Those bridges were always one of my favorite downloads! I agree with ZooGrammy ... it's nice to see them used again. And BZH, your zoo is looking great so far :) I love how you have used the foliage to decorate. 193.gif