New Ideas with User-made downloads

ZooGrammy

Where did you get the adobe building?

I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE I GOT THEM SINCE I DONT KEEP MY FILES AS TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM . HOWEVER , I WILL BE GLAD TO SEND IT TO YOU . IT IS CALLED LARGE AND SMALL SAND HOUSES ( TWO IN THE PAK) .

Cricket

I believe those are from the Desert Houses pack by Zooey housed over at Zoo Admin ...

i love your buildings! having just seen this thread, i have to say i love the infinity pond too :)))

here's a little attempt at some elevation the way they do it in farm town. it's not very good - i need more DLs organized, especially fences. the chimney is just way too big for that house, but if you look close, you can see they're having a chimney fire problem.

post-106629-138389664358_thumb.jpg

i cropped the front and changed the background to ft colors, hehe.

AZ, in hat first photo, could you explain how you did that? all you photos are fantastic and i lub them. great work!

TNI, are you erfering to the locked 2.5D view taht the facebook games and how you can simulate elevation by staggering the fencing?

ZooGrammy

TNI, Your idea is a good one. We do have some columns that could sit next to a building to look like a chimney. Cricket thanks for the info. I used to have that one and somehow lost it.

WD, She raised the terrain in blocks at different levels and put the houses on them and some houses next to the raised terrain walls.

THANK YOU CRICKET FOR THE INFO ON THE ADOBE HOUSES .

ZOOGRAMMY , I HOPE YOU GOT THE ADOBE HOUSES .

T'NI I LIKE YOUR SCREENSHOT .

WD , I RAISED TEH GROUND BEFORE I PLACED THE PARTS FOR THE BUILDINGS . YOU CAN THEN MOVE THEM AROUND AND CHANGE THE LEVELS .

LOVE what you did with the adobe houses. I've used them in a few zoos and I also used the configured doors to add a restaurant etc. to the side of the building but I don't think I've every raised them up. Looks really cool!

LOVE what you did with the adobe houses. I've used them in a few zoos and I also used the configured doors to add a restaurant etc. to the side of the building but I don't think I've every raised them up. Looks really cool!

THANK YOU MRSPIGGY . I AM TRYING TO COME UP WITH A FEW MORE DIFFERENT KINDS OF BUILDINGS .

I'm behind on looking! Really great screens AZ!