• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Firehawke

• Savannahjan

• ARIZNANA

• Kreek

There's this cloud that keeps popping up in ZT2 that looks like a face. It even follows you around!

No new pics, yet. Have done a little work on the campaigns, but not much. Been spending more time on ZT1 working on my Oceanica zoo (almost done!). Figure when I get the time, I'll do a freeform zoo---give myself a chance to experiment more with unlimited money. I keep running out!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

what on earth is that floating in the water having a lightbulb above it and what does that lightbulb mean? :gnomesmileyf:

It's a caribou...he decided to talk a weird walk! The lightbulb... I think that means that the animal just got entertained, but I don't remember for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to keep track of what all of the animals are! I can put one in an exhibit, and then a split second later forget the name!

Good mixed exhibits ha ha~~:)

My computer is old and can't design all the zoo when I use the large one..:( It just be lag...||| I only can use small one and set the details to medium...(sad)

Thanks DinoMarioZilla and PCBuzz! I keep hoping to get some building done this week. Maybe tonight I'll be able to get some done!

@PCBuzz...I had trouble like that with my old computer and ZT1 (it didn't support ZT2). I can totally relate to how frustrating that is. Good luck!