• Most Online

Gage420smoking
    Newest Member
    Gage420smoking

• Hawkkeye666

Zt1 Aesthetic Values

genkicoll

genkicoll

These wonderful charts came from The Zoo Enclave. The site has not been updated since April of 2004, and the contact e-mail is invalid, so I was unable to obtain permission to post these here. I will, of course, remove them if the Zoo Enclave wishes for me to do so :)

Aesthetic Happiness Charts

Animals

animalchartff4.png

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• ageise02

• IcePengwyn

• ZooDragon

• 2 months later...
Guest bcassidy

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to find out the aesthetic values of the items that are in Zoo Tycoon: Complete Collection that are not listed on these charts, such as the Rainforest Restuarant. Also, is there a way of finding out the aesthetic and attractiveness values for the official and unofficial downloads? Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Some of the scenery items and animals can be opened up in APE. There will be a settings page that has the values for all four guest groups.

• 10 months later...
Guest akrosie

I've seen these around elsewhere as well.. however... it'd be nice to have them in XLS format (Excel) which is what they look like they were made in. Does anyone have them / know where to find them / willing to share them / know where they are already downloadable in a spreadsheet?

TIA

genkicoll

As mentioned in the first post, the charts originally came from the Zoo Enclave site. Fern might... well, probably does have the aesthetic values for the animals that are missing, it's just a case of "Will she see this thread?" :laugh: :tongue:

• 7 months later...

This is so helpful for when making zoo's. I refer to it always because of its usefulness. The animal value is actually the most valuable because it can determine where animals go based on what value they have on guess(the more value they have the more the guest will venture through the zoo to see them). The thing I dont understand is what the black areas mean on the list. For instance on certain animals they dont have a value. Animals such as the mexican wolf, reindeer, wild horse, malayan tapir, magnet, mountain lion, japanese serow, javan rhino, etc do not have any set values. Why is that?