Newest Member
    ivanna

• (Designer)Zarawatto
    • (Designer)HENDRIX
    • (Professor Emeritus)Professor Paul

dll list for the various sites

Fern

Guest oopsicle
Time I updated that list. Jane combined all the Tek ones except my one into the Tek phoenix. The readme with that file does say that you do not need the following:

LANG--ZTFcomb.dll

Lang_ZTF03.dll

Lang--Jane.dll

Also you now need LANG--ZTCDD.dll

List updated today

OK I have: LANG--ZTFcomb.dll / Lang_ZTF03.dll / Lang--Jane.dll but now i need LANG--ZTCDD.dll

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fern

• HeatherL

• luvmy83wing

• pukkie

OK I have: LANG--ZTFcomb.dll / Lang_ZTF03.dll / Lang--Jane.dll but now i need LANG--ZTCDD.dll
As I said you do not need those 3 as they are now in the Phoenix combined one.

Yep you sure do need the LANG--ZTCDD.dll if you want the buildings from there to work with names and tooltips.

Guest oopsicle
Yep you sure do need the LANG--ZTCDD.dll if you want the buildings from there to work with names and tooltips.

Problem is I cant find this one listed on the website. I am confused. Crystal

Guest oopsicle
As I said you do not need those 3 as they are now in the Phoenix combined one.

And sorry to confuse or upset you... I have the updated phoenix dll's. (what i meant to type) Again sorry.. i woke up in a great deal of pain.

Crystal

Problem is I cant find this one listed on the website. I am confused. Crystal

Sorry you are in pain. That is something I understand quite well. Hope you improve soon.

Okay. No problem. User made Dll files control the tooltips and names for user made buildings. Without them the buildings would still work but with no names or tooltips. Rather than have a separate dll for each building (which would take us over the game limit) each site has their own combined dlls which contain the info for the buildings and fences that that site has. So the dlls are held at the site they belong to. The one I added today is the Guild site one. You will find the site address in Yellowrose's or my signatures or down in the fansite section under Designer Guild. You will need that for some of Tootlepop's buildings, like the Oasis.

Guest oopsicle
The one I added today is the Guild site one. You will find the site address in Yellowrose's or my signatures or down in the fansite section under Designer Guild. You will need that for some of Tootlepop's buildings, like the Oasis.

HI Again Fern,

Thank you for helping me with this. I know the Guild site. I love the 12 days of christmas, but the only dll I found offered in the download section is ZA03.dll.... am i missing something???

Crystal

HI Again Fern,

Thank you for helping me with this. I know the Guild site. I love the 12 days of christmas, but the only dll I found offered in the download section is ZA03.dll.... am i missing something???

Crystal

:risitas6ba0: Well that will teach me. All the files including that were at the DD site and most haven't been loaded there yet. That includes the dll. Just keep an eye out for it over the next couple of days as it will be needed for some new things coming out.

Guest oopsicle
:risitas6ba0: Well that will teach me. All the files including that were at the DD site and most haven't been loaded there yet. That includes the dll. Just keep an eye out for it over the next couple of days as it will be needed for some new things coming out.

Fern,

Thank you Very much. I appreciate your helping me with this.

Crystal

:254:

• 1 month later...

Hi Genki,

I was wondering what the official "lang302.dll" came with. I got the 301 today when I installed the Edangered Species expansion from the Microsoft site. (I installed everything into the main folder, is that right?)

Also, I don't have the following files, so if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it: ZA's langZA01.dll, langZA02.dll, and the lang302.dll (and an explanation of what it was from.)

Thanks,

:post-6-1170309992:

"lang302.dll is the one that was made available for the Mexican Theme Pack download at the official site.

People with CC do not need it since the messages are included in lang300.dll. People who downloaded the Endangered Species Pack (which was the CC stuff excluding the arctic and Japanese themes) at the official site do not need it since the messages are included in lang301.dll."

The ZA dlls will be available sometime in teh next couple of days.