• Most Online

Gage420smoking
    Newest Member
    Gage420smoking

• Fern
    • bxdczoo
    • Truly_happy
    • 김효령

Do you have a signature dl that you use in every zoo; like a Waldo?

ZooGrammy

WaterDragoon

Zoogrammy do you me something that is specific to us as individuals? that kind of identifies the zoo as ours?

WD

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZooGrammy

• fountain

• WaterDragoon

• caddienoah

ZooGrammy

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. Like a signature on a painting. gold-star-smiley.gif

If you would like a personal signature item, please look for images that are oriented the way the game map is, from a view looking down if possible. If it is just a scenery item, it might be easy to work up. You can post any images you find and I and perhaps others will see if we can work one up for you.

Here is a shot of the manatee mailbox. As you can see, he is still pretty large next to the drink machine and popcorn stand. He needs to be smaller really, but already he is not very clearly defined. However, if you would like to have him, I will ask Cricket to do the rotations so he will sit in the square properly. Perhaps she could clean up the image a little as well.

I keep my eyes alertfor those orientations but haven't see anything interesting.

For many years a manatee mailbox was outside a storage business near a bowling alley about 7 miles from my house. Someone would dress it in a grass skirt or lei or sunhat in the summer and put a scarf and knitted hat on it in the winter. It even made it into the newspaper one of area's favorite mailboxes.

I definitely want one for my zoos since those things cost $500+ in real life. And in reality adult manatees are bigger than Coca-Cola vending machines so I don't mind size. :bee-smiley:/>/>

WaterDragoon

would there be a requirement? such as "Has to have been an active board member for X years/monthes"?

ZooGrammy

Oh no requirement. This is just a fun idea if you want to do this.

I think it is a great idea!!!

Now to think of something!...So many things and so little time!!!

If there was a way to make my "Floaty Gator" into a kind of statue to put on the beach or have that gator with floaty sitting on top of a rock or a small wood floating deck that is land and water placeable -- I'd be thrilled :dancing1:/>/> and definitely want to share that dl with everyone!

It'd look great in the swimming water or as "greeter" near the swim shack!

Even having "my sweet gator" on a sign ala Hula Honeys would great! :beach:/>/>

Who do I bribe?!

Maybe the manatee image or dolphin from the fountain could manipulated. In any case, it will be a lot of work.

But I still want it!! --Down girl! Down!

Found a few images. Will post if I pursuadethe cat to move and the connection stays...

WaterDragoon

I think I would like a gray short haired Tabby from abu dabi .... for Mercedes

ZooGrammy

We had a silver tipped tabby named Angel. I guess I need to look through my statue folders for what I want to put in my games as a signature dl. I'll see if I have any cats WD.