Newest Member
    Gage420smoking

• (Professor Emeritus)Professor Paul
    • MarkBL20
    • Truly_happy

Zoo Tycoon Unlimited

AuroraBorealis999

AuroraBorealis999

hello everyone! We have some exciting changes and announcements from Zoo Tycoon Unlimited! We have just upgraded our server, and software and now have some brand new features!

We have also posted sign-ups for our Spring Community Zoos - For ZT1 and ZT2

New contests have been posted as well:

ZT1 April ZOTM

ZT1 Quarterly April-June

ZT2 April Screenshot

ZT2 April ZOTM

And our ZT2 Quarterly Contest will be posted soon!

So come and check out the new and improved Zoo Tycoon Unlimited Forums

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AuroraBorealis999

• Savannahjan

• ageise02

• Ashea

Guest Caddienoah

I visited the site, enjoyed my tour, did download some files, but the site kept logging me out and tellin me I had no permission to download, I logged in several times, saw the banner that I was logged in, but when page came up, I wasn't. I like the site but became frustrated by the repeated log-ins, and inability to download. I will go back, ran out of time, want to explore more.

To answer your question, Yes it was.

AuroraBorealis999

Thanks for letting us know about that. I know we were having some server problems over the week, but I will look into that and make sure we can fix it, so that you can enjoy your visit even more :) I just want to double check though, was this yesterday when you were looking around the site?

Savannahjan

The new board layout looks good, I've peeked in, but will need to take some time and look around at everything. And BTW, you are doing a great job with contests, Aurora. :wubgreen:

AuroraBorealis999

Thanks, Jan! :post-6-1170309992:

I'm glad that everyone is enjoying the new software! Some of the improvements have been wonderful, such as the ability to see new posts in the sub-forums, and also the new website links that we've added with plenty more information - this includes a new set-up for our downloads (as well as some new downloads!!!)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Caddienoah

I went back today to check on some downloads. I logged in, was told I was logged in. But didn't see my name, only the log in and register banner. Went to the download section, but couldn't download, was told I didn't have permission. I am saddened, saw many I would like to download. What's up? I did register and did log in.

Caddienoah, like any new software the bugs have to be worked out so bear with the girls.

Guest ZooTycoonUnlimited
Caddienoah, like any new software the bugs have to be worked out so bear with the girls.

caddienoah, I sent you an email last night about your issues with the board. I hope that we can get you all set very soon!

Guest Caddienoah

Thank you, I really like the site and your list of downloads.

Went to site, didn't see any PM's from you, or here, where did you send the message to? Haven't gotten anything e-mail wise either...

Guest ZooTycoonUnlimited
Thank you, I really like the site and your list of downloads.

Went to site, didn't see any PM's from you, or here, where did you send the message to? Haven't gotten anything e-mail wise either...

I sent it to the emal that you used to register... several people have complained about our emails not getting to them, please make sure that we are added to your safe list so that it doesn't get filtered out as junk mail. Send me a PM if you are still having issues :)