• Goosifer
    • bxdczoo
    • Truly_happy
    • maximilianmueller

Little Zoo Tycoon site of Taz

Tasmanian_tiger

Tasmanian_tiger

Thanks for all the compliments!

Haha, I wondered the same thing, Genki? Where are those dragons? While it was my own site. Guess I wasn't truely awake. :JC_see_stars: I actually started a lot of dragon models, but never felt up to the challenge. X_X

Yes, I have the problem. I have quite a few animals/objects (just came across a nyala) that I don't know anymore where I got them. I should have saved them into named folders or something, sigh. In fact, I find it very idea of designers like genkicoll, that they put 'gc' before the actual name of the ztd file.

Maybe I should put up a link to my gallery (art), just did not think of it. Reminds me that my gallery is sore need of updates.

_edit_ I didn't see your post, SavannahJan. I actually left the reply window open while I went away to prepare dinner. Hehe. I wouldn't mind looking into it. I was looking at reviving some of my old unfinished projects. I felt I promised too much a year ago (I don't recall finishing anything.. sigh), so I'm reculant at promising again.

The panda would be interesting if I could 'insert' it's animations into maybe a racoon. That way, I wouldn't just be doing the animations for one animal. I tried to do that with the deer, but failed and still had to re-do a lot. I've learned of my mistakes, though.

_edit2_ Hey Genkicoll, I think your work is amazing. I can't put in such detail and colors, if I wished to.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tasmanian_tiger

• genkicoll

• Savannahjan

• Jordan

genkicoll

Thank you so much :blush: :vishenka_34:

Y'know, if you'd like some help hosting your amazing ZT animal work, we'd be happy to offer them for download here at Tek... :lol: :wink:

• 1 year later...
Tasmanian_tiger

I didn't see the old topic, so I made a new one. ;)

I added the Harbour Seal to the site, (which I now see, misspelled harbor seal when you put the animal down, d'oh!)

Zoo keeper says it can do tricks, but it cannot.

I also put in a ReadMe file, which says the source of the download, which I never did before.. Xx

Taz's Little Zoo Tycoon Den

ZooGrammy

Thank you for making your animals available. I have your 3 deer in my game permanently.

Savannahjan

Your animals are really excellent Tas, my very favorite is the fallow dear, it is so beautiful!

genkicoll

Taz, I found your old topic and merged it with the new one :elkgrin: There were some great links in the original topic, so didn't want to lose that :wink:

Tasmanian_tiger

Thanks a lot Genkicoll! :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green: I did look back, but I totally missed the thread.

I always loved your deer! They were very realistic,I think I had your Giant Armadillo once,too. I never knew you made an Addax,Vaquita,and Harbor seal though! Very nice indeed!