• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fern

• ARIZNANA

• ZooGrammy

• slg

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have Weißer Elefant by Primeval_Hunter uca DC374026 (White elephant)

Since they are closing I am trying to make sure I have everything for ZT1.

You can get downloads only if you log in there.

If anyone is a member please pm catman and let him know there are pms at ZTCDD and ZKL for him. Don't know if anyone has pmd from here yet. Can't hurt. The more offers of hosting he gets, the more he has to choose from or the more places get the files......... although some need tweaking before release.

Fern, here is a link that might help in getting to the downloads. ABC

That works to see the downloads but does not allow you to download ZT1 files. You can download some ZT2 ones but not ZT1 so I am still after the white elephant

That works to see the downloads but does not allow you to download ZT1 files. You can download some ZT2 ones but not ZT1 so I am still after the white elephant

All you get there is a message that says , you are forbidden to download from this server . you can look at downloads but thats it . Guess they will only be online for another few days . Would have been nice if they had kept it operational until the first of Feb . ( the day they are closing ) I sat down one day and downloaded almost everything they had . So glad I did . and so glad we are all dedicated to zootek phoenix .

Do you have the white elephant I am after?

Do be careful with their files. I know one of the fountains will crash your game.

I got a virus message when downloading (or rather trying to download one of their packs for ZT2- I did not download it) so make sure your anti-virus is updated.

ZooGrammy

Yes, their dl site does have some viruses. I hope that John T does get all of And 1's creations at his site. I noticed he is working on that.