• Most Online

Gage420smoking
    Newest Member
    Gage420smoking

• YoungerPrinceLothric
    • Fern

Zootycoon.nl

Ruud

I just tried to download from the translated English page and it wouldn't let me. It said I either had to go back to the previous page, translate it back or something else. My ZT:CC is English and I don't know where else I'm going to find the downloads I want.

Kim

You could try this with both nl and abc. Have two separate pages open - one translated and one not. Use the translated one to guide you where to go and where the link is for downloading. Then find that on the dutch or german page to know where to click to get your download. If I remember rightly you do need the german page for downloading at abc. I vaguely remember having problems like this way back.

Hi Fern,

Um I don't understand your post. I am on ZT ABC right now have the translated page open at the bottom of the screen, but they don't have what I want and ZT.NL does. So am I out of luck? I'm looking for a translated download of the Inca Museum, the 3D Cinema and the Rainforest Giftshop.

Kim

Um I don't understand your post. I am on ZT ABC right now have the translated page open at the bottom of the screen, but they don't have what I want and ZT.NL does. So am I out of luck? I'm looking for a translated download of the Inca Museum, the 3D Cinema and the Rainforest Giftshop.
I don't think the inca museum or the 3d cinema were ever done in english. Ingame they will always be dutch as the dll is in dutch.

I meant when at nl have 2 nl pages open - one dutch and one english. And when at abc looking for files have 2 pages - again one german and one english. Do the downloading from the non-english page.

ZooGrammy

She means another Windows Explorer (or whatever browser you use for the Internet) page open to the same site.

Guest panda.bear3

I know the site Zootycoon.nl, because i'm speaking Dutch.

It's a nice site and its got a lot of beauti downloads from experts of Zoo Tycoon!

• 11 years later...