Zoo Tycoon Downloads Directory

Fern

Cricket I also had an upgrade just prior with XP - that could have changed something we were not aware of. At least we can get back on now!

• 8 years later...
RailroadMan2050

:angry_fit:What happened to this Website? Can you send links for Downloads please? We should do a petition from change.org

Cricket

Last I heard, Fern was having site issues.  She was working on resolving those issues.  I'm sure she'll let us know when it is back up and running.

1 hour ago, RailroadMan2050 said:

Can you send links for Downloads please?

Is there a specific download that you're looking for?

• 1 year later...

You are welcome. They are a work in progress and there are many more to come. Some done but not in the open yet - Observation Areas, Maps/Signs, Lamps/Lights. Then there are animal specific ones like Giraffes which includes animals, statues, signs, etc. The Horse and Similar one is quite big.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

The sites are both back in a limited capacity.

The forum software has been updated. Until some additional changes are made, registration has been disabled. So no one can become a new member. But existing members should be able log in. As can be seen, this version of the forum software has a new look. So it will take getting used to. At some point, we may change the look.

• Like 4