ZT Designer Guild

Fern

Truly_happy

So colorful and cute! This makes me think of my old Polly Pocket play sets.

Savannahjan

These are so nice! And what a great idea putting them over the bridge pieces, so creative. Wonderful!

NICE BUILDINGS . LOTS OF POSSIBILITIES .

THANKS FERN . AND TOODLEPOPS :cheerleader2:

• 4 weeks later...

More Toodlepops things. Some will also be working buildings at some point. If you have any ideas for them let us know.

Boardwalk Buildings

I missed these until this week end! Beautiful! Thank you!!!

Could one of the shops make on-site saltwater taffy?

A larger building as a Boardwalk or Carnival or Vaudeville museum with emphasis on animal acts (pictures and film/news shorts) that also collects funds for retired/rescued show animals maintenance? (Book and DVD sales and retirement farm subscriptions).

A shop as an old-fashion ice cream and soda shop?

An educational building on aquaculture and sustainable fishing (with non-slave labor) and which fish and seafood on which to dine.

An educational/gift building on bird watching, importance and protection of coastal ecosystems?

An educational/gift building on deep ocean ecosystems & research?

It'd also be great if Toodlepop would make the rooftop hotel pool available as its own dl because it is hard to sink the hotel far enough to use it with Lowenfrau's graphic of the in-game hotel or other layouts, Please. (Check out the "city needs help" thread in the screenshot forum, please.)

• 2 months later...

Oh I missed your post fountain. I will post it over in the design area.

Meanwhile I have been remiss in posting about things.

The first will not affect the contest.

1. Rose Pink Filter - Updated 5 July 2016 - the LtBrownTankFilter_fn.ztd and RosePinkTankFilter_fn.ztd worked individually, but they were unintentionally using the same internal name (which is different than the purchase menu name). So if both were in ZT's folders at the same time, ZT would only show 1 in the purchase menu. RosePinkTankFilter_fn.ztd now uses the internal name it was supposed to use. If previously saved games use the older rose pink tank filter, that filter will not be shown with the newer RosePinkTankFilter_fn.ztd. Instead, the saved games can be loaded while using LtBrownTankFilter_fn.ztd.

2. New taller walls (height 4) to match the coloured fences. Plus some black ones.

3. Australian Foliage.

Lots of trees: European Alder Trees, Alder Buckthorn shrub, Durian Trees, Elephant Ear Trees, Elm Trees, Mediterranean Cypress Trees, Mopane Trees and Scrub, Spruce Trees, and White Oak Trees. Also we have done a combined including all of them. Dr. Ricks Trees

• 2 years later...