• Most Online

ivanna
    Newest Member
    ivanna

• bxdczoo

zoo rating?

Guest vickiesunflower

Guest vickiesunflower

ok but its a big zoo, and if i only have 2 or 3 restaurants in the whole zoo then will it still feed them all?

so if they are on one end of the zoo and they are hungry by the time they walk to the restaurant and make it there they will be complaining wont they?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• pukkie

• ageise02

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

genkicoll

Check out the link I gave you in the starter zoo thread - maybe that zoo will give you an idea. :)

Guest vickiesunflower

yes ive seen it, looks good. i like the way you set the exhibits up and the shows. this zoo of mine is huge though. do i still only need 2 restaurants?

genkicoll

No, I'm just trying to illustrate how much room a single restaurant will cover by directing you to that thread. Try going through my screenshots thread, and look specifically for the marine zoo I did - it's on a medium map, and you can see how far apart the restaurants are. Let me know if you have trouble finding what I'm talking about and I'll get you a post number to start with :)

genkicoll

Yes, just look at the last post in the thread - the zoo should be attached there for you now :)

Guest vickiesunflower

thanks, ive downloaded it, now i have a question, if i download a buillt zoo, but dont download the required uci/uca's and go to play the zoo, what will happen?

genkicoll

There are no user-created items in the zoo I directed you to. The ones in the downloads database will have the uci's included in the zip with the zoo. There usually isn't a problem with NOT having the uci's in your zoo, there will just be a blank space (or spaces) where those uci's should have been. The only time it's a real problem is when it's a user-created FENCE, in which case, if it's missing, you'll have hoards of animals chasing down your guests :24:

• 11 months later...
It's pinned, meaning that it always stays on top there in the upper section, so that people can find it easily and it won't get buried by new posts in this section. A lot of people have questions about Zoo Rating, so I thought it would be appropriate to pin it :wink: :elkgrin:

PsychicZooKeeper posted the information at ZTUF long, long ago.

EDIT: Right, you asked about a quick fix! My number one suggestion is getting your exhibit suitabilities as high as you possibly can. That will affect animal happiness, which in turn affects guest happiness, which will affect your Zoo Rating :D

I'm trying to complete the Super Zoo Scenario, and my exhibit suitability is 90 for everything, the animals won't accept any more foliage or rocks, what else should I do? (The Ligers, Orcas, Great Whites, Cupacabras, Coral Snakes, Compys, Allosaurus, Rat Snakes, Leopard, Black Leopards, Jersy Devil, Giant squid, Plateosaurus, and Okapi are all happy.)