• Goosifer
    • MaastrichianFan
    • bxdczoo
    • Hawkkeye666
    • LapisLazuli77

Zoo Tycoon ABC

Guest Sarabi

Guest Sarabi

Does anybody know ZT ABC? A great site with a fantastic forum, downloads and so on. It's all german, but I think that wouldn't be a problem for people who can't speak german. The site can be transleted, and I think most of the members there can speak english.

You can visit the site by http://www.zootycoonabc.de

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fern

• ARIZNANA

• ZooGrammy

• slg

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Some may have noticed that they can't get to the site at the moment. I have managed to contact Catman who own's the site. His reply:

Zoo Tycoon ABC isn´t permanently down !

I still work to fix the problems, and reopen the site with a new beginning.

All downloads are comming back soon.

Cricket

Fern, :254: so much for the update! Zoo Tycoon ABC is a nice site. I will keep my fingers crossed for when they are back up and running.

marble_collecter

I just went to Zoo Tycoon ABC but I can't find where to translate.. Can anyone here point me in the right direction please?

:254:

• 6 months later...
Guest Sarabi

Good news! We have a English Corner now. So I think you could write there, too, and not only visit the site :D It would be nice if you come over to ztabc to speak english with us :)

• 3 months later...

Why can't we download things after the site Has been translated to English? Everytime I wanted to download something, Google Gave me an error saying that I couldn't download and that I had to translate back to the original page and a couple of other things were mentioned there too. The English site had Download Buttons.

Kim

Why can't we download things after the site Has been translated to English? Everytime I wanted to download something, Google Gave me an error saying that I couldn't download and that I had to translate back to the original page and a couple of other things were mentioned there too. The English site had Download Buttons.

Kim

Very easy really. The site is german and therefore the site language is german. So when you translate the site you no longer have the german term for download. He has been very nice giving us the ability to translate and read the site but it would not be fair to expect the site be totally in english. When I go there I have two separate pages open, one in english and the other in german. I use the english one to show me what I want and where and to help me to locate the german page so I can download. To set it up the way you want would probably cost money for the software and don't forget these sites really are not making money.

Computers are very precise and need exact commands usually.