• MaastrichianFan
    • genericthrowaway769
    • Goosifer
    • bxdczoo
    • (Designer)Zarawatto
    • Spiralithic

Zoo Tycoon and more

JohnT

Zoo Tycoon and more is a new site for zoo tycoon 1 fans. Please stop by and register as a member to view and obtain new downloads each week. :vishenka_34:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnT

• ZooGrammy

• Firehawke

• pukkie

Savannahjan

Your site is looking good JohnT. Hope all goes well for you.

• 2 months later...

Many new animals and scenery items have been added to my site. Stop in and view some of the "Coming Attractions". Register as a member and when your email has been confirmed, you can post comments and download all of the available creations. Post a note here or PM me if you have any problems with registration or questions about my site.

Zoo Tycoon and more: http://johnrn1creations.webs.com/index.htm

• 3 weeks later...

Your site is looking great. Also thanks for joining my forums.

Glad to here that slg. I'm also working a lot on my new "Merman". It takes a lot of time making new graphics. I am also searching for a new song for the mermaid as the original zt one can get annoying with that same "la la" sound over and over. Perhaps some people here might have suggestions on a new song for the mermaid. Or, maybe more people want to keep the old mermaid song. :vishenka_34:

• 3 weeks later...

New animals have been added to my sites download area. They are: The California Condor, Giant Monarch Butterfly, Robert the Robot, Pterodactyl, and Spooky Ghost. Drop by,, join up and download your favorite animals and scenery. There are now over 60 animal and scenery items available. :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green:

More animals and scenery items have been added to my site: They include: Mermaid and Mernan; Northern Cardinal; Smurf Houses, and Colorful Benches and Picnic Tables. Come join using the link below, and when your email is confirmed, you will be able to download all animal and scenery items. :glitter_happy:

• 2 weeks later...

New animals have been added to the Zoo Tycoon and more site. These include some Halloween exhibit animals like The Mummy, The Halloween Witch, The Halloween Bat, the Halloween Spider (aka the Black Widow Spider). and the Spooky Ghost 2. Other newbies include: The Green Anaconda, Twilo the Alien (From outer space), Roberta the Robot and Quaker Parrot.

Drop by and view the recent photos, then register and you will be able to download all the animals and scenery items. Happy Halloween

• 3 months later...

Many new ZT1 animals have be added to the download section at my site. There are now over 125 animals. Stop in and take a minute to register, then download one of the latest scenery items: "Kissing Valentines", a must have for your Valentine zoo. Or in the animal section take home the "Alaska Black Bear" or the "Sea Siren" with beautiful harp music.