Newest Member
    DraconicEnvy

• YuYu1997
    • Hawkkeye666
    • Goosifer
    • Luz21

Zoo Tycoon and more

JohnT

Since I had not heard from JohnT (JohnRNI) at DD for a while I contacted him. He was admitted to hospital last week and is extremely ill. He had his computer bought in and validated the people waiting at his site but it might be a while before he can do more. I have uploaded the contest files to DG for the duration but please join his site as well as there are many more lovely animals there.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnT

• ZooGrammy

• Firehawke

• pukkie

Cricket

So very sorry to hear that John is ill. Sending prayers for a speedy recovery :)

Savannahjan

Just now saw this,, hope John is doing better. Fern, do you have an update on his condition?

Just now saw this,, hope John is doing better. Fern, do you have an update on his condition?

No I don't. I might send another pm later but I don't want to bother him too much as he was in critical condition when he went into hospital in January

Just got this from JohnT

Hi Fern,

Well, I am in the hospital again...since Tuesday Feb 14th. Same condition, high potassium and low heart rate, among other problems. Still very weak, but have logged on to my site and approved recent membership requests.

I don't know how long I will be in the hospital, hopefully just a few more days. Tell everyone I am trying to hang in there. I will try and give you updates. Unfortunately, my animal creating is on hold.

Your friend,

John