• Total Members
    • Most Online

Gage420smoking
    Newest Member
    Gage420smoking

• Fern

How many of you still play ZT2

Sktypo

I'm back to playing it again because after the equivalent of installer acrobatics, I have FINALLY got EVERY EXPANSION to cooperate and work on my Vista laptop! 8D

... By installing them (and that required a whole 'nother level of ridiculousness) onto the less-powerful Win7 my father owns, copying the entire program folder onto my HDD, and putting THAT into this laptop's program files. xD;

WHATEVER WORKS, AT THIS POINT.

I'm so happy I'm gonna cry. I've been at this for the last seventeen hours, and arguing with it on and off for months :'D;

As a sidenote, Aurora Designs' work is so amazing that it makes my heart go a-twitter. <3

So yes! I am still playing the game now that I actually can~

• 4 weeks later...

I have over 270 downloads so zoo tycoon 2 is by far my favorite zoo tycoon game right now. The realism and the availability to build your own builds, aquariums, reptile tanks, bridges and aviaries is amazing!

Invest in downloads at sites like Tesara (dead but the download board is still up), Northern skies, Gaia and Abc. It will make your game a lot more enjoyable and you ll have the tools to really design what you want. Looks of foliage and walls are the most important.

lol! i have resisted for years but funnily enough i got the ultimate collection for Christmas... i will install it when i am in the mood and let you know...

Hope you have fun, Rick!

I've registered on a lot of sites...but don't post many. I just usually join sites for the dls. Love the building sets that are out there...started experimenting with glass and wood.tunnels!

• 1 year later...

I have got ZT2 complete collection but I only intall the game and play it once every 3 months then delete it to save on computer GB space