• (Admin)Savannahjan
    • MinkeyTron9000
    • Hawkkeye666
    • LapisLazuli77
    • op na
    • (Admin)Cricket

Video & SOund Options

slg

Does anyone know where I can locate a good full description of all the video and sound options in the main menu of the game?

Does anyone know where I can locate a good full description of all the video and sound options in the main menu of the game?

I dont know what kind of options you are looking for , but there are some tutoials on utube that are very informative . Some for totally changing the music and sounds in the game . Hope this helps . I dont play zt2 much anymore , although I do have all versions and try to read all I can . . Occasionally I find some interesting articles

I mean the option button that is on the main menu of the game. When you press it, a page appears with video and sound settings.

Not very understand, do you mean..1 or 2??

lDRi-4iZZIsed5pneNsS3bhlHAb.jpg

About 1, I choose 16 bit because the sound is better than 8 bit although you may not differentiate it. :) about sound card provider, not very sure, maybe choose the one in your computer system.

About 2, Detail settings, if you choose best detail, you can see very good view in the game, but your game may be lag(just like me~ XD), if you choose best performance, your game can run fast, but you can't see very good view. Advanced setting, you can set what detail you like, and balanced detail...you know~~~ :)

Master Volume, you can set the sound big or small...

Music Volume, you can set the music sound, I don't want to hear the music sound at the begin of the game, so close it...

Hum...other setting I think not so important. haha. XD