Gage420smoking

• LapisLazuli77
    • Fern
    • HeatherL
    • riou108

Zoo Tycoon 2 Designing Center

johnztmaster

johnztmaster

Two years about Penguinman gave me some control of ZT2DC, mostly to keep out spammers. I made a brief effort to add some activity but the time had passed. I added several downloads I had made for ZT2 and some from my previous closed site, Zoo Tycoon Hideout Rebirth. These are currently being moved so ZT2DC can return to it's original database from pre-2014. I have a new tutorial in the works I hope to post in the near future, but it's been on ice for a long time and I may need to start from scratch.

The site is still active in the sense that me and some staff members are around, but here is no major activity, and I mostly use what access I have to preserve what it originally was and add some new tutorial information. When a new post does occur, I try to help people, and sometimes ask other designers I know to help out if the issue is out of my reach. (For example, I cannot use Blender.)

I think the main thing worth spotlighting here is I am working on a Community Timeline Project, in an effort to preserve the long and storied history of the combined communities. I have felt in recent years the community (mostly the ZT2 side) has become fractured and newer members are disconnected from what has long gone on. I would be more than happy to make any suggested or recommended changes, as I know I have not been as active as I would like here. I know some of the information may be inaccurate but I promise to heed corrections :)