Gage420smoking

• MaastrichianFan
    • Goosifer
    • (Designer)Zarawatto
    • Hawkkeye666
    • LapisLazuli77

Zoo Tycoon ABC

Guest Sarabi

I have all of And1's abc animals. Tek already has many of them as some listed separate at abc are in a pack here. It is the other files I want hosted somewhere, like the rock packs and the aztec buildings for a start. And I love the Deko pack

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fern

• ARIZNANA

• ZooGrammy

• slg

Top Posters In This Topic

ZooGrammy

I have the rock packs from ZT ABC don't know who made them but if anyone has the Aztec buildings and and Deko pack please contact me.

I have the rock packs from ZT ABC don't know who made them but if anyone has the Aztec buildings and and Deko pack please contact me.

I have the aztec pak . and do you mean the art deko observation and paths

Here are the files . I am sending both my aztec paks just in case you dont have both . also the art deko pak . enjoy .

Do you have the white elephant I am after?

Fern here is the White Elephant. It is a large file.

I have cotton the white elephant and an albino elephant . They are all different . I have about 15 elephants . cotton the white elephant is truly white and listed as cotton the white elephant when you download , but the file itsself says ( AGP animal two )

I have cotton the white elephant and an albino elephant . They are all different . I have about 15 elephants . cotton the white elephant is truly white and listed as cotton the white elephant when you download , but the file itsself says ( AGP animal two )

Cotton is a ZA animal and was part of a ZA whodunit put up by Quivaz. Each AGP animal held a clue to follow. I think there were 3 animals and a scenery building. I do have a copy of part of the story but not all of it.

Mrpcle :hug2: Thank you