ZooKeeper's Lounge

ageise02

ZooGrammy

Thanks for fixing this. I used to use this years ago but it caused problems. It was a nice building.

• 7 months later...
Guest ZooKitty

I was at Zoo Keepers Lounge just yesterday. What a great place to find goodies.

The Baskins shop looks great in my game too. So many wonderful buildings there to add to the game.

• 3 years later...

From Jay: On March 23, the web host company used by Zookeeper's Lounge updated their web server software and database server software. Unfortunately, like what happened in 2010, it appears those newer versions are not completely compatible with the older versions. So it appears we have to figure out where and how to change the forum software to make it work with these newer versions. At this time, we do not know how long that will take. Most likely, it will take a long time, like it did in 2010. The database and downloads exist. But you will only get a blank screen if you go to Zookeeper's Lounge.

Truly_happy

Okay, thanks for the update, Fern.

Cricket

Sorry to hear that Fern :/ Good luck with getting things back to normal :)

Savannahjan

So sorry to hear this. Let Cricket or I know if we can help in any way.

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST !!!! :crybaby: HOW SAD , DOES THE SERVER NOT WARN AHEAD OF TIME THAT THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN ?

It has not bitten the dust. It will be back. Jay is a programmer so he will find what needs to be changed in order for it to work. In the mean time if you need a file I can get them and others also would have them.