ZooKeeper's Lounge

ageise02

johnztmaster

I'm glad to see ZKL has survived after all these years and that the staff are still putting work into keeping it online. It's nice to see users can register again. phpBB3 is a great forum software and better at controlling spam than IPB.

• 4 years later...

I have been unable to access the Lounge for several days.  I've tried my bookmark, links at DG, & just typing in the name on both Google Chrome & Mozilla.

I get this message:

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

mysql_connect function does not exist, is mysql extension installed? []

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Any ideas? Thanks.

Cricket

They're having issues :/  I'll see if I can find Jay's post.  If not, maybe fern will beat me to it :D

Cricket

This was the post made by Jay on this situation:

The web host company used by Zookeeper's Lounge updated their web server software and database server software. Unfortunately, like what happened previously, it appears those newer versions are not completely compatible with the older versions. So it appears we have to update the forum software to make it work with these newer versions. At this time, we do not know how long that will take. It might take a long time, like it did previously. The database and downloads exist. But you will only get a "General Error" screen if you go to Zookeeper's Lounge. It will be announced here when Zookeeper's Lounge is working again.

Cricket

If you need any files that you know are from ZKL, you can let us know.  Chances are good that someone has them :D

Thank you. I thought it might be something like that. Apparently, I missed the memo. :-)

I was looking for the no guest hack.

Well, darn!  The guests are my least favorite part.  :groooansmileyf:

Thank you

Z.Z.

You can have no guests in the zoo by placing a rock on the path just inside the gate.
They will appear on the center of the gate footprint, then vanish because they cant get into the zoo.

You can also raise the zoo admission as high as it will go, and not pay for any advertising, and it will lower the number of guests that appear.

I do the admission thing, but I never considered just blocking the entrance.  Thanks! :-)