Zoo Tycoon Downloads Directory

Fern

Fern...

Tried to go to DD and DG...computer tells me "page not found"...is everything OK???

Caddie

It has happened a couple of times. According to Jay it is a host problem not the site. Usually it is not gone for long.

Guest Caddienoah

Thanks Fern...I was really worried for a momant...as Pukkie said when I tried it later in the day...both where back...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

Registration is now open. You won't see anything you can't already see, but it will mean that you can post questions concerning the information at the Download Directory or at the related Zoo Tycoon Designer Guild web sites. when you first become a member, you will not be able to start new topics or send personal messages, but you can post in existing topics. So you can ask your question in one of the Questions topics. Once you have made a couple posts in existing topics, then you will be able to start new topics and send personal messages.

The other reason, of course, is that it does enable you to see which posts are new when logged in.

• 8 months later...

We have released updated versions of Wild Boar by Toucan Brasil and Yellow Backed Duiker.

Both were from the ZT Center site.

You will find them Here

Thanks to all who are working on getting the directory back up and running. Thanks for all the hard work you do for the community.

• 1 year later...

Is anyone else having trouble getting on??? The site isn't loading for me :gnomesmileyf:

Cricket

I've been having the same trouble for the past few days :( Fern and Jay say they can get in just fine. I can access all my other 'regular' sites so thought it might just be me lol

Savannahjan

Popped right up for me. Weird.

From Jay

For the topic at Phoenix concerning getting to DD, it could be useful if people who can't get to DD to say what operating system version they are using, what browser version they are using, what anti-virus they are using, and whether their problem is just with DD or if they have problems getting to your front page as well. These things might show if there is something in common.

The front page is http://www.ztcdd.org/

Cricket

My operating system is Windows 7. My browser is Mozilla Firefox. My anti-virus program is Avast. Nothing has changed on my end unless an automatic windows update messed things up. Won't be the first time something like that happened. What baffles me is that I can get into every other site that I normally visit, except for DD and DG. I get this error message when I try to connect, even when I try to get to the front page. All other sites load just fine.

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.