Kreek's Zoos

Kreek

Goodness and I did the rotations on everything in that pack. It would have been made by AQ, genki or brandi. The file should still be in my work area somewhere.

Since I am still a dragonrider would anyone like in in other colours? Same for any of the dragonriders other things.

For that matter does anyone want that pack also available as single ztds so you can pick and choose what you use?

YES , I KNOW I WOULD LIKE THEM IN OTHER COLORS . AND I WOULD LOVE THE PAK AS WELL .

Yes to both! Green or more earthy colors.

• 1 year later...

I did a quicky zoo yesterday using the island map smaill just to get back into things. Mostly overview shots in light of not using too many pictures. let me know if you want a close up from something.

Zoo013.jpg.91bd96d5f96a8a45df1c77ad26c9a051.jpg

Zoo008.jpg.78918b2c7e3b5aa3b381c1ecdaeeecbe.jpgZoo014.jpg.26d7b6893bc55ce3ba6fcb3e8a37f289.jpgZoo012.jpg.89ef8260931bf1083189b3f04f576bc7.jpg

Thank you Cricket. I set it up as a kind of retreat so used relaxing downloads! :-)

Savannahjan

Wow, Kreek, girl, you still have the magic touch!   :worship:   This looks like a beautiful resort island.  :flirtysmile3:  I'm packing my bags! 

Thank you girls! I already have a great idea for my next zoo!