Top Posters In This Topic

• MaTT²

• Firehawke

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Z.Z.

Very cool set up on the ticket booths, looks like the entrance to Disneyland, I may have to steal that idea from you :D

CaptainJimmBob

I don't typically like to look at other people's zoos for anything other than some inspiration, but holy crap, I would be completely lying if I said I didn't absolutely adore everything in this thread. You are amazing! Everything is so professional looking, both the guides and exhibits. I wish I was this talented, and now i am inspired to do something similar for my own personal enjoyment. I love the scenery especially, the way you make it look like some weird Disney park or something. I typically just ignore scenery downloads, but this is really quite compelling!

Say, I noticed some of your animals are downloads. I'm not sure if you remember or if you will even respond to me, or if you will even care, but do you have any particular animals that you would recommend? I was looking around and the only animals I have really caught on to were Taz's few animals and Vondell's Aldabra Tortoise.

I think this is my first post on this forum, but I've been a lurker for a while. And as you might be able to tell, I like to ramble on a lot.

ZooGrammy

We are glad to have you and I'm sure that you will get more responses.

• 9 months later...
Savannahjan

Would love to see more of your work.

BZH zoos are intriguing that I cannot detect boundaries or size or even much planning, meaning "Oh, this is the pagoda and bears just happen live behind it."

• 4 years later...
YoungerPrinceLothric

I know I'm very late to this topic, but I wanted to ask if anyone knew what this building was called and if it's still available for download somewhere?

Zoo002-1.jpg