City Needs Help -- An Any Time Challenge

fountain

REALLY NICE SCREENSHOTS . WHAT IS THE TWO STORY BUILDING WITH THE BLUE ROOF DONT THINK I HAVE SEEN THAT BEFORE AND THE COLORED BARN IN THE SECOND SET . ANXIOUS TO SEE MORE !

ZooGrammy

I really love the layouts and the spooky path. I had to snatch several pictures. You really have created a natural scene. This is one of my favorite user maps.

REALLY NICE SCREENSHOTS . WHAT IS THE TWO STORY BUILDING WITH THE BLUE ROOF DONT THINK I HAVE SEEN THAT BEFORE AND THE COLORED BARN IN THE SECOND SET . ANXIOUS TO SEE MORE !

2013's 10th Tek Anniversary Misc by SavyJ for the BLUE Ale House in Themed Packs

http://zootekphoenix.com/forums/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=2818

2011's StPaddySavyJ_update1 for the CLOVER Barn in Holiday Packs & Scenery

http://zootekphoenix.com/forums/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=2590

(Hope the capital letters make it easier for you read. Do you need all caps for regular messages? 'Be happy to help :gold-star-smiley: )

I really love the layouts and the spooky path. I had to snatch several pictures. You really have created a natural scene. This is one of my favorite user maps.

Thank you! I have worked hard to make this look right but slightly odd. (I started 4 different zoos before this one.)

2013's 10th Tek Anniversary Misc by SavyJ for the BLUE Ale House in Themed Packs

http://zootekphoenix.com/forums/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=2818

2011's StPaddySavyJ_update1 for the CLOVER Barn in Holiday Packs & Scenery

http://zootekphoenix.com/forums/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=2590

(Hope the capital letters make it easier for you read. Do you need all caps for regular messages? 'Be happy to help :gold-star-smiley:/> )

THANKS FOUNTAIN . I FIND THAT I HAVE BOTH OF THOSE . FUNNY HOW YOU DONT RECOGNIZE THEM WHEN THEY ARE IN A SCREENSHOT . I HAVE SO MANY FILES . I DO OK READING THE REGULAR TYPE NOW THAT I HAVE MY LAPTOP SET FOR THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED . BUT I STILL TYPE IN CAPS . I HAVE A BLACK BACKGROUND WITH LARGE WHITE LETTERS .

ZooGrammy

Ariznana I know that this is probably something you have already tried but I know that I seem to forget about it. On the bottom right hand corner of your browser page I have a setting where I can increase the size of the page. Mine is set on 150%. Maybe this would help you a little more.

Ariznana I know that this is probably something you have already tried but I know that I seem to forget about it. On the bottom right hand corner of your browser page I have a setting where I can increase the size of the page. Mine is set on 150%. Maybe this would help you a little more.

THANK YOU ZOOGRAMMY . I ALREADY HAVE IT SET TO 150 BUT NOW I ALSO HAVE CHANGED MY DESKTOP TO A VISUALLY IMPAIRED SETTING . AND I AM TYPING IN CAPS . I CAN READ ZOO TEK OK WITH THE 150 SETTING . DO YOU HAVE WIN 7 ? THERE ARE MANY VISUAL SETTINGS FOR BAD EYESIGHT . MINE IS NOW A BLACK BACKGROUND WITH LARGE WHITE LETTERS . EVERYTHING SHOWS UP THAT WAY , EVEN ONLINE . ITS GREAT .

ZooGrammy

Ok, I have Windows 7 too. I'm glad that you were able to make the adjustments you could.

Ok, I have Windows 7 too. I'm glad that you were able to make the adjustments you could.

THANK YOU . WISH I HAD CHANGED IT SOONER BUT I KEPT PUTTING IT OFF . PART OF LIFE I GUESS . I HAVE PRETTY MUCH COME TO TERMS WITH LOSING MY SIGHT . I JUST HOPE I HAVE A FEW MORE YEARS TO PLAY ON ZOOTEK .

WaterDragoon

Very sad, I will hope and pray that the fading eyesight at least stops regressing, Ma'am.

:hug2: