P.Rex

Professor Paul

Nope,its valid. They put the skull of a camarasaur onto the skeleton of an apatosaur,but that was an error,not a fake. Some claim dinosaurs of any sort did not exist and all creatures were created exactly as they need to be…

All well and good,but even without all the fossil evidence,you only have to point out the hundreds of domestic varieties bred by man,pigs,cats,dogs et al just to slow the fallacy of creationism!

• 7 months later...
carlos franco

Thanks for clearing that up. I'll fix it.

Regarding the horsetails- I've just triple checked... the genus Equisetum (modern horsetail) is indeed from the late Jurassic, but the class Equisetopsida apparently goes as far back as the Devonian. *shrugs* we'll just say the in-game one is Equisetum and the ones you made are earlier ones, shall we.

EDIT: Here is something else I came up with during the day:

terrarium.jpg

!!!!THIS IS NOT A REAL SCREENSHOT!!!!

This is my concept for a steel-reinforced glass terrarium. Obviously it still needs a lot of fine-tuning. The terrarium walls would function like any other zoo fence, creating a normal exhibit, while the ceiling piece would just be a neutral object that does not affect guests or animals in any way. Its purpose is purely aesthetic.

The terrarium is completely sealed from the outside world, and thus is ideal for housing animals that require unique atmospheric conditions, such as the giant arthropods of the Carboniferous period. It would also be ideal as an aviary for large pterosaurs.

To whoever wants to make this fence: it would be best to make the bars a little thinner than I have here, and maybe change their color if the silver is too distracting.

This project could be completed, by far the most aesthetic, hopefully this project will be resumed or if it is completed that is shared

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...

Has there been any more progress on this project?

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
caddienoah

Is this last file, the most advanced available?

• 1 month later...