DraconicEnvy
    Newest Member
    DraconicEnvy

• Hawkkeye666
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • Goosifer

countries of the world ZT1

Spixie

As for the white blocks, what type of graphics are you using? jpeg? jpg? bmp? png? Have you made sure the top left pixel is a colour that is nowhere in the picture?

whenever I try to save an animal made out of the saltwater crodile or the bengal tiger APE crashes

any help ?

From Jay: For crashes in APE or APExp, I can only mention things that I have previously mentioned in various "readme" files:

'The APExp program is mostly the same as the APE program. So it has the same problems as the APE program. APE and APExp have problems with some animations. Sometimes APExp might stop unexpectedly (crash). Running APExp again will usually work. If APExp still crashes, you should delete the file C:\treedAXP.txt and try running APExp again. APExp creates C:\treedAXP.txt. You might see the file C:\treedump.txt. APE and previous versions of APExp create that file. Also, to reduce the chances of APExp crashing, do not click its buttons too quickly. That is especially true for the screens that show animations.

Like APE, sometimes APExp might not load the graphics for a ZT animal or object. Running APExp again will usually work. But that is not always the case. Some anti-virus programs interfere with APE and APExp trying to load the graphics for animals that have lots of animations. If you have an anti-virus program that interferes with APExp loading the graphics for an animal, you can disconnect from the internet, disable the anti-virus, use APExp 3.2 to create a new animal based on the animal you were trying to use, and reenable the anti-virus immediately after APExp loads the animal's graphics.

APExp does not display some animations in the same way that ZT does because APExp and APE do not support all formats that ZT does. Also for the same reason, a number of the shadow animations for tanks will cause APExp to crash if you try to look at those particular animations.

Unlike ZT, APE and APExp look in all ".ztd" files that are in all subfolders of ZT's main folder. So to reduce the chance of problems and to speed up APExp, it is recommended you store ".ztd" files elsewhere rather than creating storage folders for them in one of ZT's folders. Similarly, if you are using APExp to create something new, it is safer not to have any user made ".ztd" files in the dlupdate or Updates folders when you use APExp.'

As mentioned, APE and APExp (since it is still using the APE program) are picky tools. Sometimes I also have them crash and have to run them again. But APExp 3.2 almost always works for me the second time I try to do something. I previously tested making animals and scenery out of everything shown in APExp 3.2's menus. So I know everything works for me, including the saltwater crocodile and Bengal tiger. For my anti-virus, I do not have to turn it off. The Bengal tiger has a lot of animation views (548). But the saltwater crocodile does not have as many animation views (283). So I would not expect that to have problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so I am unable to upload australia

I will now start on : Botswana

what animals do you want to see in it ?

tell me in the comments !

• 1 month later...

You've been busy! They are so tiny and adorable! Do they like small exhibits?