• MaastrichianFan
    • Truly_happy
    • kong
    • strider213
    • bxdczoo

Submitting your ZT1 Creation to Our Database -Outdated

genkicoll

genkicoll

This topic is for anyone who creates new items for ZT1 and/or ZT2, and would like to know our policies about uploading creations to our database.

When you've submitted something to the database, it will need to be approved by our staff before it will be available to the public. We do get notifications when something has been submitted, but sometimes these notifications get missed. If it's been a while and your item is still not available, here are the people to contact:

FOR ZT1 SUBMISSIONS*:

- Please PM me (Genkicoll). I will let the appropriate previewer know that I need assistance if it's something I'm not familiar with such as configured buildings or the more complex animals.

1. *To those of you who wish to submit a working ZT1 animal creation to our database, I request that you download and use the UCA checker from Zoo Keeper's Lounge.

2. If there are Errors when you check your .uca, you MUST fix them. Items with errors can cause people's games to crash, so we cannot approve them.

3. If there are Warnings when you check the .uca, it is preferable that you fix them. If you're having trouble fixing them, we will assist you the best we can.

If you do not know what a .uca is, please read through Jordan's Animal-Making Über-Tutorial. It will tell you everything you need to know in order to get your animal creations in working order.

For All Submitters:

1. Please add your name to the title of your creation. For example, Statue Pack by Genkicoll. It is also helpful to add your initials to the zip. as well as the ztd. just in case people download everything into one place.

- It is recommended that you add your initials somewhere in your ztd name to minimize the risk of overwriting someone else's files. For example - gc for Genkicoll, br for Brandi. This also helps people who like to organize their downloads by creator and/or site.

2. Don't forget to add a screenshot. 400x400 pixels max unless it is a very large pack.

3. Please zip your ztd before you submit it.

- Some of our members appreciate having a screenshot and text file describing the download included in the zip.

4. Please be patient with us. Once we know that your creations are waiting, we will get them tested and approved as soon as possible, but real life sometimes interferes with us getting them done as quickly as we'd like.

5. We will contact you with any problems and/or questions we might have about your item(s). If everything looks good, will be announce the new submission when we approve it.

The two most common omissions when people submit are:

- The item is unzipped

- The submitter forgets to add a screenshot of the item/animal.

We reserve the right to screen downloads for quality and functionality before they are hosted on Tek Phoenix.