Playing with colours and other projects

Fern

The first one - Celtic Shield Wall

From one of the dragonrider packs. I started these back in April 2008. There might be another three yet. When we made the original pack I didn't know how to make fences so they were done as 1/2 tile scenery.

Savannahjan

Love the Celtic shield wall, it's beautiful, very ornate and decorative.

Looks nice!! btw, is the water re-skined you did last time when I ask you about terrain re-skin??

Yes. I just haven't bothered removing it and putting back the original. I will have to at some point if I want to do a contest since it can be confusing to use. For now I am enjoying the colour

neat fence Fern - sure hope they are well - anchored - would not want one to fall on a guest!

Glad you learnt how to make fences, cos that is really cool. Will guests be able to see over it into an exhibit if used with the invisible fence?

Glad you learnt how to make fences, cos that is really cool. Will guests be able to see over it into an exhibit if used with the invisible fence?

This is not an exhibit fence. It will be set to height 2 since it is fairly tall and not see through.

I do have more exhibit fences coming. If you want exhibit fences there are heaps over at the Designer Guild which are all configured by me.