Newest Member
    Gage420smoking

• Fern
    • bxdczoo
    • Truly_happy
    • 김효령

Horse of a Different Color

kooky112

Okay thanks for that input. :) Im working on more frames while i help my bf watch a vid for a quiz in his class lol

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kooky112

• Fern

• Firehawke

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good news all I finished ripping the adults frames. I still may just leave the regular baby unicorn as it is.

Help me think here because I am thinking that maybe with the offspring since they are too young to control their colors changing maybe when they are born a bump in the shape of a horn appears while it's body is black and white due to the energy built up inside. Once they reach adult age the energy is spread throughout their bodies making them switch colors. I really dont want to do anything to the young version of the unicorn because it already looks the way it should (unless we should edit out the horn like I am doing with the parents.)

Here's a sneak peek at what I have so far. It's of one of the frames from buck, recolored green for your enjoyment. I chose green for buck because idk the randomness.

post-98601-129843748167.png

Enjoy!

I just tried out the recolored version of this and, there seems to be a bit of a snag. One or two of the pictures has a bright PINK background behind it, and the images dont seem to stay in the exact spot anymore making for a slightly messy animation. Anyone mind helping me out with this? The frames are all exactly as they should be from zoot so idk what the problem is.

I'm going to finish up all angles of buck then zip them in a folder for someone else to put together and check out for me if you could. I'd really appreciate the help :)

Savannahjan

I hope someone can help you, Kooky. Are there any animals designers out there who can help Kooky?

thanks Fern I'm gonna finish up Buck tonight. Had a bit of an issue last night emotionally then woke up this morning and... wow I really hate being a girl at times lol! Luckily I get off work early in the evening tonight so I can finish up buck.

There is all the angles for buck, go ahead and take a look. The n angle for north had only the male frames for the last few frames on the female so I just colored it mostly black and used it as part of the horse of a different color theme. Horsey likes to change its colors often! xD