• Most Online

Gage420smoking
    Newest Member
    Gage420smoking

• Goosifer
    • Fern

Horse of a Different Color

kooky112

e000 does not look right. Nor does s002. Both are showing the bright pink background that shouldn't show ingame.

You still have ne/nw to do for buck

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kooky112

• Fern

• Firehawke

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah I've been trying to fix the pink background issue. I was seeing if anyone could fix it?

Also se/nw I cant seem to find int zoot.

You still need to do ne

The two views you mentioned as missing are automatically mirrored ingame

From what I can see in APE (I loaded your views)

E mirrors W

SW mirrors SE

NE mirrors NW

The pink background is desirable in all views unless you are using bright pink in the animal. You want the background to be completely different from the things you want to show ingame. Making that background shades of the colour you are using could result in part of your animal not showing up which is what has happening in one of the ZA dinos.

Fortunately the only two problems are the ones I mentioned. One actually looks a little short too.

At a crunch I might be able to fix the or get someone to if need be.

Alright thanks I am going to get to work. I literally am fighting with the pink background showing on the two, as for W and so on with the mirrors, idk whatever I guess lol. I recolored em all in yellow, left one of them as purple, blue, and green. I'll get back to work though thakns for the help, I missed one of the directions on buck. Checked the rest of the actions and I have them all lol

Alright thanks I am going to get to work. I literally am fighting with the pink background showing on the two, as for W and so on with the mirrors, idk whatever I guess lol. I recolored em all in yellow, left one of them as purple, blue, and green. I'll get back to work though thakns for the help, I missed one of the directions on buck. Checked the rest of the actions and I have them all lol

Leave the pink as is and just concentrate on the animal itself.

OKay Fern will do. In my program the background in transparent so idk what it's problem is xD!!!

Alrighty here's the new zipped folder with the missing direction :)

buck.zip

RED BWAHAHAHAAA!!! It's gotten itself a bit mad xD

btw I am thinking of maybe inverting the colors on the hrose for the male? Lemme know your opinions :)

• 1 month later...

sorry for not updating you guys on this project. It's been a little while and I'm beating myself up for not keeping this up to date with all of ya.

I've been trying to recolor some frames for the next set but with some of the colors I've hit a snag. I need to get my other art program out soon if I'm going to continue on with this. However, it's kind of lost somewhere in the house. I will find it eventually though lol

In the meantime I'm looking at investing in Zoo Tycoon for the DS just as something to play with while on the go.

Savannahjan

Glad you are sticking with the project Kooky. I have thought about getting ZT for DS, since my son has one he doesn't use. My eyesight is not great and he is thinking that it will be hard for me to see it. I've been playing regular ZT for so long now, he also thinks I won't be satisfied with it. Still thinking about it...

• 2 months later...

K peeps I am picking this project back up now that I've got the time! Starting with installing my old program first :)