DraconicEnvy
    Newest Member
    DraconicEnvy

• And 1
    • MetaKnight

RDFT's Projects

Rinding FT

Savannahjan

These bridges are so inovative! I actually like #1 as it looks like the path is more suspended over the terrain. #2 just gives the look of more support. Personally, I don't think it would be too much for one file to have all the different terrains; we have lots of large files. Perhaps it could be offered as single downloads or a combined file. It is such a lot of work, but they are really great. In the very first pic there is a an arched lookiing low bridge on the right side of the pic....what is this?

The last shot of the pier type bridge, is this "open underneath, or is the terrain colored in on the sides? Could this go out into water? I guess the terrain would have to be colored in then.

I'm really excited to see more of your projects.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rinding FT

• ZooGrammy

• Firehawke

• Fern

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you all~ :)

to ZooGrammy : Oh oh~ I see. Just don't worry because I only make the bridge side, and you can put the path you like~ I'll import the 2nd type bridge of wlp1 but I want to make this rope one first~ :)

to SavannahjanBrick: It's "Theme Bridges by Genkicoll" here~ :) I think it's the terrain colored in on the sides, can be put on the water because it's just a bridge side and put it behind the high land to hide the rock wall, so like a bridge. There will be all the terrain type expect cement and asphalt~

So far seems like #2 is better.....btw~ about the bridge, I may not make them to pieces, I did a test, although the bridge is made from the pillar + rope, but the grid can't match the one of zt1, if I still want to do, it will be strange... the bridge is 6 tiles wide and just matched so I think it's not too long. :) Sorry dr rick~~

Well, about #2 pieces, I tried again by PHOTOIMPACT...

rNK9O9o2Wkuk3sSD57N7b.jpg

The distance of two types, the new one has smaller range, the old one has bigger range...the new one looks tight......just feel..I think the old one lets people feel not so oppressed, but about the corner may use new one because no need to create the terrains, shadow, and only 1 tile needs. :)

Yeah~ and then I know how to do~ :) the final choice is #2~ I'll change the tiles to 3 wide~ :)

Thank you all for the comments~ :)