Gage420smoking
    Newest Member
    Gage420smoking

• (Professor Emeritus)Professor Paul
    • MarkBL20
    • Truly_happy

countries of the world ZT1

Spixie

I am working on an expansion pack called countries of the world(for ZT1), wich will be exactly like the zt2 one, containing a pack for each country

I am working now on countries of the world australia

I tried making an australian pelican using the arctic wolf pal file

anyways, it still uses the normal flamingo colour for some animation. is there a way to fix that

Water in a tank is just terrain. So salt water in a tank is the same as salt water terrain and fresh water in a tank is the same as fresh water terrain. The [cCompatibleTerrain] section in a ".uca" or animal ".ai" says what type of terrain an animal wants. For something like a shark, which stays in salt water, that section would have the following pair of lines:

v = 10

v = 100

The "10" represents salt water terrain and the "100" means the entire exhibit must be salt water. For something such as a shark, that is a tank. To change it to wanting fresh water, that "v = 10" line would be changed to "v = 9". The "9" represents fresh water terrain. Although a user made animal can want only a fresh water tank, I do not believe ZT comes with any animals that want only a fresh water tank. ZT animals that want fresh water also want land. So the hippo, for example, has the following positive lines in that section:

v = 1

v = 15

v = 3

v = 15

v = 9

v = 70

That says the hippo wants the exhibit to be 15% savannah grass terrain, 15% dirt terrain, and 70% fresh water terrain. That fresh water could be in a tank.

whenever I try to save an animal made out of the saltwater crodile or the bengal tiger APE crashes

any help ?

I can't answer that. I do not know what version of APE you are using or if you have done it incorrectly or not. APE is a picky tool especially since Blue Fang never really updated the original although others have.