RDFT's Projects Part 3

Rinding FT

Thanks again. :) Here's a new part. Exhibit and water placeable.

isometric animal statue part5

Contains:

Grant's zebra

Grevy's zebra

Hartmann's mountain zebra

Gemsbok

Komodo dragon

Nile crocodile

Saltwater crocodile

European bison

Plains bison

Cougar

onEfTQSdzP6b2NerlDRi.jpg

btw, here's a funny and good question, maybe you all notice that why some animals look so small, because I use the zookeeper height as a basement to set them. I'm not sure how Blue Fang thought when they set the size, maybe they didn't notice this, maybe if they set too small, then the players can't see them clearly. if you check the images of zt1 animals and human, you will discover that some animals size are set rational, but some are not. Because of it, let me a little hard to decide what size I should set... if I ignore the basement, looks a little strange. For example, why a cheetah can looks the same size as a jaguar or a wildebeest? Maybe I think too much, I just think it's better that all the animals can have a right size. :p

If you've ever played or seen AOE2(Age of Empires II), you can see the human size is bigger than zt1's. Although some animals size maybe not so right.. if I use AOE2's size, the animals can be bigger, but that will mean I should set all bigger. :)

1T2V4hNaMf6vDYFFlDRi.jpg

Sorry, I noticed that I still set the grizzly and Bengal tiger a little big..(for zt1 zookeeper), seems like if I set small, it will be not correct for the length = =.. :worship: that means I only can choice one for the basement.. and I nee to give up the zookeeper size.. (In fact, zt2's human are a little small.)

I think maybe I need to re-set the size datum... that will let almost animals be bigger..

The zt1's animals size isn't consistent, I'll try to set them for the right basement..

but now a little don't know which animal I should set as a basement.. Amur and white Bengal are not so bigger than Bengal.. unless this zt1 Bengal is a female size and other 2 are male.. lol

How do you think?

Professor Paul

Its a shame we cant get these as animated for exhibits!

Perhaps just use the ZT ingame animal sizes as a base. So make the giraffes all roughly the size of the ingame giraffe. And the big cats the nearest size to whatever cat it might be close to. While they might not be correct sizes they would fit with the ingame animals then.

@Professor Paul

Ha I agree, these models use original zt2 model's action setting, but I so far don't know how they set and match with a new model. Maybe when I know, I can try to make an animated animal statue or an animal that can be in the exhibit.

@Fern

Um... that means I need to give up only one basement and set different basement. But some animals still look a little strange if you put them together. Of course if we ignore this then ...

For example, about the shoulder height,

snow leopard 55-65 cm

cheetah 70-90 cm

cougar 60-90 cm

jaguar 63-76 cm

African leopard(male) 60-70 cm

Bengal tiger 90-110 cm

African lion(male) 123 cm

whit rhino 180-200 cm

black rhino 150-170 cm

grizzly bear 102 cm

blue wildebeest 115-145 cm

plains zebra 110-145 cm

American bison 152-186 cm

seems like the big cats value is ok in zt1..

Well, I finally set different basement.. re-set some images, here's the part 1's. XD You can see how they look with zt1's.

594qSTtIUIew03nglDRi.jpg

These look great!