TheOneCalledWaffle
    Newest Member
    TheOneCalledWaffle

• lukamas

Projects of Taz

Tasmanian_tiger

Tasmanian_tiger

Some of you might remember me fro.. ehrm.. :tongue:

Lately, I picked up an old project again, mainly because it was nearly finished when my interest waned in creating and I thought, Taz, let's try to finish this one. Originally this was supposed to be part of a larger sea animals pack/project. But if I keep postposting until everything is finished, it will never get out, I fear.

Harbour Seal

He is as good as finished. All animations done. A few uca edits are still needed. He f.e. doesn't do tricks, but I wasn't sure if I should just delete the trick uca part. So I left it. And yes.. apparently I can't just put in the baby seals underwater shadows.. I'm not sure why. I tried a various number of things.. but to no avail. For now, it has the male shadow animations.

CommonSealSEBarking.gif

CommonSealWalkEast.gif

CommonSealScratchE.gif

Pup

CSealPupSwimSE.gif

Screens

ScrCommonSealHP2.jpg

ScrCommonSealHP.jpg

I made it compatible with my old harbour porpoise of the NaturevsZTpack (from Zoo Admin). The harbour porpoise needs to be made compatible with the seal though and it needs shadows too. But, just in case.

I'm thinking about making a grey seal from the same model and make it fully compatible. I'll most probably (I won't promise anymore.. since I'm too impulsive to be reliable) make some more seals. Any suggestions are always welcome. I've checked and I'm able to use the same animations (but I improved the model.. long story short = it won't simply be a re-rendering everything job.)

_edit_ Most important thing: I'll upload the seal tonight. After I figure out the trick thing.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tasmanian_tiger

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• ageise02

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tasmanian_tiger

Thanks to you both!

I think I did contact Fern (or Jay) years back about the shadow animations. I must admit, I don't recall what was discussed after all. But it wasn't solved. It isn't such a big problem, I'm not sure why though that Zoo Tycoon doesn't accept the /y shadows. :P I'll test out the trick thing laters, since I'll most probably update the file anyway when I add more seals.

Uploaded the file.

genkicoll

We'll have to wait for Jordan to see it, as he is the one who looks over the animal files ^__^

Hey,Taz great to see that you design again. How about a See Leopard (Hydrurga leptonyx), Hooded Seal (Cystophora cristata) and the Ribbon Seal (Histriophoca fasciata. Other Question do you remember the around the world project?I know that you have worked on a white rhinoceros and on a fossa will finish them also?

Tasmanian_tiger

My site was more or less a site to put the files of ZA when it was down. I wasn't sure where to put it. But I liked a small seperate archive of my things online (plus I like making sites). I would like to upload it here too, but I would hate to put it in two places, taking server space and such. Yes, I think too much. =P

Apologies for the confusion. I'll say next time where I upload.

Jordan

HA! That is why I couldn't find it! No problem. I just didn't want bossy Genki getting on my case about approving it. :tongue: