fleapit
    Newest Member
    fleapit

• pukkie
    • feck666

Projects of Taz

Tasmanian_tiger

Savannahjan

I agree with Wendy, he's fabulous! And it will such a nice and very novel addition. Great work, Taz!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tasmanian_tiger

• pukkie

• ZooGrammy

• ageise02

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tasmanian_tiger

First of all, I want to thank you all for the many lovely comments! Do make no mistake, they are very inspiring and motivational to me. :) I was waiting to post, until I actually had something to show. ;P

I've been working on the femal ribbon seal skin. I first tried a fading effect of the rings.. but it turned out a bit blurry. Then I darkened everything and now she is looking a bit dark. (I know it will be darker, since my screen is an LCD and it shows everything too light.) I may turn her a bit more light brown..

Still jpeg image (the color is a bit closer to the ingame color) and gif animations (they effen out colors and show them darker, hence the still..)

RibbonSealFSE.jpg

RibbonSealFScrSE.gif

RibbonSealFScrE.gif

Boy.. they do seem dark. Anyways..

I'll be using the harbour seal model for the cub, with a white skin, of course. ;)

Guest Hobbitpostman

woohoo! Power to you on this project. I have always wanted a true seal in my zoo, and I've never thought the existing sea lion skin made a convincing true seal, no matter what coloring was done. The anatomy is just too different. I think the ring seal looks beautiful. As for the harbor seal, could you make it compatible with the California sea lion? These animals often share exhibits at Sea World and zoos.

This is absolutely wonderful Taz My compliments :hug2:

I really can hardly wait for this creation to be released :cheerlie: You are doing a fantastic job here!

Guest Hobbitpostman

I am so excited about the Ribbon Seal. I don't know why, but white-and-black animals are some of my favorite beauties

I think it is just great two have the biggest contrasts in colors in animals

I also find that beautiful And my cat has just those 2 on his skin

He is sooooo adorable :wub: