• kraan
    • And 1
    • micopaling
    • Fern
    • Hawkkeye666

Parasaurolophus

Platypus

Guest Godzilla

Great idea, Platypus! I was looking Parasaurolophus in the downloads since I just joined this website. I'd like to see protoceratops, therizinosaurus, and the plain archeopteryx.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platypus

• pukkie

• Savannahjan

• dilophoraptor

• 1 year later...
Guest muspelli

If you're still doing this (seems unlikely given the time that's passed, but hey), I would love to see a baryonyx. It's my favourite dinosaur.

Don't suppose you can apply this concept to extinct sea reptiles which nobody has made? If your interested here are some examples of what I am referring to.

Mosasaur

Largest Mosasaur: Mosasaurus maximus 15 metres/50 feet long and around 20 tons.

Mosasaurus_beaugei1DB.jpg

Pliosaur

Largest Pliosaur: Predator X 15 metres/50 feet long and around 45 tons.

kuronosaurus.jpg

Ichthyosaur

Largest Ichthyosaur: Shastasaurus sikanniensis 21 metres/70 feet long and around 50 tons.

%BC%EE%B4%CF%BB%E7%BF%EC%B7%E7%BD%BA3.jpg?type=w2

Me three on the sea "dinos"!

Savannahjan

Yeah, those would be cool. But how big would the tank have to be???

The tank size would probably be equivalent to a whale enclosure as the largest marine reptiles reach those proportions. I have only seen an Ichthyosaur download for zoo tycoon once and it was simply an Atlantic Swordfish renamed which was very disappointing.

The Mesozoic is known as the Age of reptiles because dinosaurs ruled the land and the sea was dominated by 4 main types of marine reptiles which are not dinosaurs. The 4 main types were Plesiosaur (Loch Ness monster) which we have in Zoo Tycoon, Pliosaur, Ichthyosaur and Mosasaur.

If I am not mistaken there was an expansion pack for zoo tycoon 2 entitled Formidable seas which had a Mosasaur amongst other prehistoric creatures any chance these can be re-modelled for zoo tycoon 1? Here is a link for anyone interested:

http://zootycoon.wikia.com/wiki/Formidable_Seas

• 2 months later...
Guest voltron

If only some advanced members or dedicated enthusiasts had made these things a reality.... I would absolutely love to see some serious re-vamping of these ideas in the near future....

maybe one day....

:t108018:

ZT2 animals can't be cloned or copied (graphics or pictures) as this is a copyright infringement. Blue Fang gave permission for recoloring and graphic changes for ZT1.

I had done a Predator X but it was lost when my computer crashed because I had not yet included it in my backup drive. I was also working at the time on a Mosasaurus too. These will be up at my site when finished...and here at Tek if they are approved. :balloons:

Guest voltron

A Mosasaurus download for ZT1? oh my lanta lol

If it can be placed in a tank then I am sooooooo waiting around for it haha!

Any Work In Progress pics available?