Truly_happy's Projects, Ideas and To-do's

Truly_happy

Truly_happy

Good news: I am officially on Spring Break. Expect some activity here from now athrough the next week.

Savannahjan

Enjoy your break, TH.

Truly_happy

vendor-14frames-threesides_zpsl83mwodc.p

Extracted 3 14-frame sequences of the vendor guy with hopes to make someone to man those new counters. :frosty:

Truly_happy

Yes, I know I need 4 views. I could only get 3. Will have to flip the back view.

What building did you extract them from? I might be able to get the rest using another program. And do you want idle and used graphics?

Truly_happy

Fern,

I took these from the panda toy cart but before that I looked at every cart from all angles. The cart I used gave the least obstructed view of the man but all of the carts blocked the vendor in the NW position.

Truly_happy

And he's done. I wouldn't say my ersatz vendor is ready or even worthy of release but I like him so far.

vendor-4angles_zps5zxvrglm.png

vendor-scene_zpsxrq9ehvw.png

(The three in the middle are mine.)

Note that this object only barrows the idle animations. I think it looks more natural for a guy to stand behind the counter and ignore the customers than continuously pass items over to no one. Don't you? :tongue: I can, of course, make another version of the man handing over the goods for busy areas with a steady clientele. :874119_cakesmileyf: That makes sense.

Lastly, this is inspiring me to get back to work on my unofficial "People Project", and with a new idea: Street chalk artist! The animation would be so easy ... and the resulting object would be beautiful for large public "squares". :yahoo: Now, to find the artwork ... To Publicdomainpictures.net! AWAY!!! :36_16_17:

When Blue Fang made some things they were in parts and put together after to make one thing. The program I have separates out the parts. Unfortunately it did not separate that view out.