DraconicEnvy

• kong
    • MarkBL20
    • (Admin)Savannahjan
    • Luz21

Pokemon zoo tycoon

Giganotus

genkicoll

It's not hard to get the sounds in, you just can't do it via APE. Jordan's tutorial will tell you everything you need to know. It's well-written and easy to understand, plus there's a Q&A thread for you to ask questions in!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Giganotus

• Kingcobra24

• kooky112

• partywolf

What happened? There's a thread with your creations in "New Releases" but apparently a couple of required files are missing. Genki, do you know what's going on?

Those are files that still need testing by the staff This is always done so that everyone can be sure that the released things will not crash the game.

A tank dwelling Kyogre

Oh, snap, that's going to be hard. I haven't figured out how to get a tank animal yet. Trust me, I've tried with Milotic twice!

Are Pokemon of the same habitat compatible with each other in one exhibit?

Good question, I have absolutly no idea.

genkicoll

They can be programmed to have the same habitat specifications, and they can be programmed to like each other, as well. The pending items in our database all need adjusting in order to be safe for the game - I'm just not up to explaining how to make the changes right now :tongue: It's all in the tutorial, but it can be a little daunting for those who have never edited a ZT file before.

• 2 weeks later...

In a flash of genius I created the Spear Pillar with your Dialga. Are you making Palkia as well? I have an empty exhibit next to Dialga's waiting for one.

In a flash of genius I created the Spear Pillar with your Dialga. Are you making Palkia as well? I have an empty exhibit next to Dialga's waiting for one.

Yes, I am. I still need an animal for its baby.

Hmmm... I can help you think about that.

After completing Palkia, to complete Spear Pillar you should add a Giratina as the Shadow, or Origin Forme, or just regular forme.